Poll Choice
Login To Vote
RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Posted: 2 months ago

First week trp for leap is 1.3 

Aur last 1 month se trp 1.9 se 1.3 hogyi 

Leap is boring ,sab characters gayab hogye .. suddenly koi bhi characters aagye show mein upar se all r bad actors  ...

Pehle hi leap story is not original then bad acting ,bad direction n dialogues...

Kya itni khamiyon ke bawazood ...show ki trp fir 1.9 bhi hopayegi 2+ toh bhul hi jayein

Edited by RoShaN_jAhAn - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I still feel ki makers dont want to continue this show...they know its useless now...the show must shut down and hopefully it will for n reasons

1. the new actors are so bad...except maybe Simran ..I like her acting at times...
  2. its like watching a whole new show, 
  3. none of the OG jodis exist. Be it Seery, Sahan or Veerat
  4. Actors from the oG cast are rarely seen
  5. They butchered both leads...ML butchering being the most annoying ...he never considers her his family and so many issues...FL too has been butchered post leap
  6. Toooooo much negativity...not even an ounce of goodness
  7. They kept fooling the audience by using Sahan as the bait...but we never got Sa of Sahan. These sadists gave an ending to the love story they never started.
  8. Diljeet ott
  9. , the worst thing...loads of open ended tracks
  10. Writers forget what they wrote in the previous episode...story has no head or tail

I am sure I have missed out many points. But makers give us a lot of reasons to hate the show. They've not even given us the bare minimum, while they give enough romantic scenes in their other show. I see only one reason, the mkaers themselves arent interested in this show. If they'd focused a bit more on this show, I am sure TMD would have got 2+ and made way for gen 2. This show had soooo much potential...now, it's nothing but a sad plight !

Edited by Athz - 2 months ago
hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

First week trp for leap is 1.3 

Leap is boring ,sab characters gayab hogye .. suddenly koi bhi characters aagye show mein upar se all r bad actors  ...

Pehle hi leap story is not original then bad acting ,bad direction n dialogues...

Kya itni khamiyon ke bawazood ...show ki trp fir 1.9 bhi hopayegi 2+ toh bhul hi jayein

Sab khatam ho chuka. 500th episode par alvida.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

First-week trp for leap is 1.3 

i donot have any words Roshnaji but I will share My Daard, 💔💔💔💔

TRP viewers connect with Angad,sidelining Angad & destroying SahAn for Diljeet crap was the biggest blunders by the makers, they took loyal viewers for granted n paying the price for it🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️even after 15 months makers failed to understand what viewers love&want..Makers got reality check from trp viewers, 

Angad is the backbone of TMD&to highlight that clown Diljeet they tried to project Angad as toofan and TRP viewers showed them Diljeet is the one who is a real toofan😐they must end the Diljeet nonsense immediately.

Angad saving Sahiba tracks,where Angad's love for Sahiba got highlighted always got d highest trps,people connect with Angad &these dumb makers tried 2 portray him as toofaan in Sahiba's so called nayi duniya 👹🤡👹🤡 Clownery peaks who's I'll watch Sahiba is natti duniya.. This is not Solo Sahiba story 👹👿👹

And Kid the casting is the biggest bladder kid is very cute but he is 8 or 9 yr old they are portraying him as 41/2 🤡🤡🤡 the dialogous and his behaviour is beyond his age who will accept this OTT.. and most biggest blunder he is a SahAn kid where are theri mannarisms , leap is all about SahAn but they failed to he is SahAn kid , 

Sahiba no words, Her character butchered to the core, she is a strong In depended women to Lier/ fake / delusional  banadiya 🤯🤯🤯Angad is roaming around like a Side character 🤯🤯 they have e butchered both leads.. 

And The Naya AA actor is very very bad at acting and his thick accent is not related to his Village character  

My ranting goes 😭😭😭😭 

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 2 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Band hone se pehle. 2 thappad Angad ko and 1 thappad Sahiba ko Bajwa do 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Band hone se pehle. 2 thappad Angad ko and 1 thappad Sahiba ko Bajwa do 

okay Thappad scene ayyega smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42 smiley42 Sahiba to Angad this time for sure smiley42smiley42smiley42  And Sahiba already got it may be it will come from Bhiji for lying smiley42smiley42

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Adding another option, it's still not over????

Reader17 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Watched today's episode hightlight, 100 percent Diljeet ko maarenge, he will be dead soon...and will take promise from Angad to take care of Saheba or something....