Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Royal Challengers Bengaluru

Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Swetha, we explained everything to you with love and affection, yet you still chose to react with anger. That is not the right way to respond. 

I want to share something with you. Even if I am in a position to win a prize, I prefer to step aside and let my team members win and celebrate. I have done this in the World Cup and in previous IPL series. From the semi-final games onwards, I stopped sending predictions on both occasions.

Winning is not the most important thing. Celebrating with our friends and loved ones is what brings us true happiness.

Swetha, we explained everything to you with love and affection, yet you still chose to react with anger? That is not the right way to respond, dear. smiley27

I want to share something with you. Even if I am in a position to win a prize, I prefer to step aside and let my team members win and celebrate. I have done this in the World Cup and in previous IPL series. From the semi-final games onwards, I stopped sending predictions on both occasions.

Winning is not the most important thing. Celebrating with our friends and loved ones is what brings us true happiness.smiley27

Both of you got a match badge.. I don’t see you both giving it away, right? You are displaying it for all to see.. 

Then help me win a match badge just how you both got.. 

All me to copy your answer for 1 match so that I can win a badge.. 

It is easy to preach.. everyone here wants to win.. no one is playing here to lose.. Being a Mod, you both don’t have a large heart to help others.. 

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 28 days ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Both of you got a match badge.. I don’t see you both giving it away, right? You are displaying it for all to see.. 

Then help me win a match badge just how you both got.. 

All me to copy your answer for 1 match so that I can win a badge.. 

It is easy to preach.. everyone here wants to win.. no one is playing here to lose.. Being a Mod, you both don’t have a large heart to help others.. 

Swetha, its all about having fun, its not all about winning and anyway IPL is becoming so unpredictable, stats arent working, new players who we never heard abt, are taking away all our points. Just keep predicting as still almost 1 and half more month to go, I am sure u will get badge.

I wish whenever i get badge, i can give it to you instead. 

Just be patient and I am sure u will win big ptssmiley31

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Royal Challengers Bengaluru

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Swetha, its all about having fun, its not all about winning and anyway IPL is becoming so unpredictable, stats arent working, new players who we never heard abt, are taking away all our points. Just keep predicting as still almost 1 and half more month to go, I am sure u will get badge.

I wish whenever i get badge, i can give it to you instead. 

Just be patient and I am sure u will win big ptssmiley31

Then, share your predictions / statistics with me.. I want to win 1 match Badge. That’s it. 
There is no fun. Only winning is important.. 

SoniRita thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Then, share your predictions / statistics with me.. I want to win 1 match Badge. That’s it. 
There is no fun. Only winning is important.. 

As per cricinfo for srh vs csk

IMG_8247.png
Highest strike rate in this venue is by Klassen. He has hit 22 6s too in 6 inning

Previous match in hyderabad, Klassen was top scorer along with travis head and abhishek sharma.