Someone has commented in this that he gives a feel of Salman from KA
I guess because of his trimmed beard exactly like Salman.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Someone has commented in this that he gives a feel of Salman from KA
I guess because of his trimmed beard exactly like Salman.
I give entire credit to noman for bilals activeness on ig
Infact I want wahaj to change his management and be with noman for obvious reasons
True.
He is a better manager & hypes his people in a very positive way. Doesn't let them indulge in unnecessarily controversy
Yeah they both are, there were pictures shared from the sets...dono shoot pe the last yearOriginally posted by: Witchofthewest
That’s way old it got viral recently. Btw Sanam followed hania and she followed back . I think she is in JBHSSL.
why was bilal not listening to samra
I give entire credit to noman for bilals activeness on ig
Infact I want wahaj to change his management and be with noman for obvious reasons
? The main question is , she must be asking for the same thing from bilal.
Is fawad also in it?Originally posted by: GolguppaGuzzler
Yeah they both are, there were pictures shared from the sets...dono shoot pe the last year
who else is he managing?Originally posted by: Happy_life2023
True.
He is a better manager & hypes his people in a very positive way. Doesn't let them indulge in unnecessarily controversy
Is it me or this Brazilian model looks like Iqra 😂😂😂
👇🏻👇🏻
Haan, everyone is in it, its alt titled jo bache hai sabko samait loOriginally posted by: Witchofthewest
Is fawad also in it?
https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17892089765979164/ Check out Afia's story the cast list keeps on expanding 
I went to bilal’s following and he follows pretty interesting accounts
gemini accounts, space and astronomy, positive affirmation accounts, selfcare and meme accounts. He is a pretty chilled out personality I guess. waise toh billu ki personality ka andaza nahi laga sakte he is so private aise hi samjhna padta hai
Some of them must be just rumours , no way there are so many stars in thisOriginally posted by: GolguppaGuzzler
Haan, everyone is in it, its alt titled jo bache hai sabko samait lo
https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17892089765979164/
Check out Afia's story the cast list keeps on expanding
