Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Wahaj even used to post BTS pics for Mein but nothing on SMD since the announcement.
I think the plot will revolve around one sided love , most likely between Wahaj and Maya. Even the title 'Sun Mere Dil' suggests that. After played meek characters like Zaid and Saad, wont mind if Wahaj's character has some grey shades and passion.
Originally posted by: PGX7FEN3G2FDZFCO
Wahaj even used to post BTS pics for Mein but nothing on SMD since the announcement.
he doesn’t post until the official promos and teasers come out
Originally posted by: 4ZGS2MZYAA4IMXR3
I think the plot will revolve around one sided love , most likely between Wahaj and Maya. Even the title 'Sun Mere Dil' suggests that. After played meek characters like Zaid and Saad, wont mind if Wahaj's character has some grey shades and passion.
Zaid had plenty grey but yes the title does imply some kind of love triangle thing. I know his and Maya’s screen presence will be nice, I’m curious to see his equation with Hira. That is the mystery for me. I do think she will play the wife. Might be a sympathetic character.
Even if the story is basic I want good scenes and lines and performances
Zaid had plenty grey but yes the title does imply some kind of love triangle thing. I know his and Maya’s screen presence will be nice, I’m curious to see his equation with Hira. That is the mystery for me. I do think she will play the wife. Might be a sympathetic character.
Even if the story is basic I want good scenes and lines and performances
KRQ dramas are usually good.. Though the guy has mysogynistic views, we have to give it to him for his writing abilities...The only thing is guy thrives on negativity and loves negative ending..I remember him saying in one interview that he won't leave until the actors perform the way he want. So, rest assured he will make sure performance is good and there will be enough scenes between the leads...
Originally posted by: nightingale1234
KRQ dramas are usually good.. Though the guy has mysogynistic views, we have to give it to him for his writing abilities...The only thing is guy thrives on negativity and loves negative ending..I remember him saying in one interview that he won't leave until the actors perform the way he want. So, rest assured he will make sure performance is good and there will be enough scenes between the leads...
Some are good but mostly are bad
Except sadqey tumhare, i found others I have watched decent 🤔