Originally posted by: priya185
When did I last give you homework? I made you exempt
Uh huh. Said the spider to the fly.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: priya185
When did I last give you homework? I made you exempt
Uh huh. Said the spider to the fly.
aww
I have tasted many Blue berries in my life but Blueberry94 is the sweetest Blueberry
tnx
I have tasted many Blue berries in my life but Blueberry94 is the sweetest Blueberry
Woh sab to thik he but why jamun pic for blueberry?
#justiceforBlueberry94
Finger Fetish (I don't know if she is active)
Grumpy Dwarf
Hannan
Billi Bangalan
Billa [when he doesn't moan about box office records]
Thug leader
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Woh sab to thik he but why jamun pic for blueberry?
#justiceforBlueberry94
When I typed "blue berry pic" in Google, I got this,so I posted it

Berry discussion led to me looking at this pic now and Its difficult to control food cravings of these fruits now

Originally posted by: Rohit4ever
Finger Fetish (I don't know if she is active)
Grumpy Dwarf
Hannan
Billi Bangalan
Billa [when he doesn't moan about box office records]
Thug leader
ab app kon hain Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Woh sab to thik he but why jamun pic for blueberry?
#justiceforBlueberry94

mujko craving horahaBerry discussion led to me looking at this pic now and Its difficult to control food cravings of these fruits now

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN
ab app kon hain
Koi bahut purana lagta hai....not many people know that name of yours...
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/?img_index=1 igsh=ZXRzNmViYWZwNjVk
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
... Itna akadti/ta hai ! 🎶 Jawab mein movie ka naam likhna hai ! 🎥🎞 Dedicate movie title to yourself which best describes your personality/...
12