Fly in the house...!!
Kaise ho jaanab..😀

Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Fly in the house...!!
Kaise ho jaanab..😀

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Mai theek hu, Breezy 🤗 Good to see you here..alive and kicking 😉😅
Hope all is well at your end as well?
Yup, all good 
i love ur siggy fav pairs of 90s
Few girls and most guys here.
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
forgot to mention u u're sweet too newbird
I have tasted many Blue berries in my life but Blueberry94 is the sweetest Blueberry

When did I last give you homework? I made you exempt

Thank you anyone who mentioned me 
I think the two names I would take are Silpa and Just_say_cheese. Complete sweethearts and I honestly do not think they have the ability to even think mean thoughts in their mind. They are too sweet for the world 🥺
There are lotsssss of others who I've interacted with who are sweet too and super friendly/easy to chat to. Infi you are one of them! But those two are on another level of kind in my eyes.
Awww BollyOriginally posted by: bollyqueen0
Thank you anyone who mentioned me
I think the two names I would take are Silpa and Just_say_cheese. Complete sweethearts and I honestly do not think they have the ability to even think mean thoughts in their mind. They are too sweet for the world 🥺
There are lotsssss of others who I've interacted with who are sweet too and super friendly/easy to chat to. Infi you are one of them! But those two are on another level of kind in my eyes.
And yeah well I miss just_say_cheese. Where has she gone? She was such a sweetpie!thats so sweet of you bollyOriginally posted by: bollyqueen0
Thank you anyone who mentioned me
I think the two names I would take are Silpa and Just_say_cheese. Complete sweethearts and I honestly do not think they have the ability to even think mean thoughts in their mind. They are too sweet for the world 🥺
There are lotsssss of others who I've interacted with who are sweet too and super friendly/easy to chat to. Infi you are one of them! But those two are on another level of kind in my eyes.

Makhiiiii, have you been silently stalking us👀
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/?img_index=1 igsh=ZXRzNmViYWZwNjVk
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
... Itna akadti/ta hai ! 🎶 Jawab mein movie ka naam likhna hai ! 🎥🎞 Dedicate movie title to yourself which best describes your personality/...
12