Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

I miss Preity
I wonder why she stopped getting work. Also, so many actors are doing good work on OTT. Why isn't she getting any offers?
She is good at her work and there were never any rumours about her being difficult to work with. So what happened?
I wonder why she stopped getting work. Also, so many actors are doing good work on OTT. Why isn't she getting any offers?
She is good at her work and there were never any rumours about her being difficult to work with. So what happened?
I never understood either...!!
May be she lost her zeal to act, shifting her base post marriage, IPL 🤔
Flops can't be the only reason...🫤
She looks kinda scary here.
Originally posted by: infinity101
She looks kinda scary here.
I agree. Her close ups are weird.
All the work she has done on her face...makes her look very stern and strict.
Doesn't Preity mainly live in the US and has small kids?
me too. I didn’t know u liked her too. She’s going todo some Bollywood movies.Originally posted by: MochaQueen
I miss Preity
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
Aamir,Preity,Sunny with Amitabh Bachchan in KBC https://x.com/SonyTV/status/2086037201545265339?s=20...
Aamir Santoshi Media Meet Greet Be excited, Be very excited.... https://twitter.com/vicharabhio/status/2066012884715606308...
Batwara character posters out now- Sunny Deol, Preity Zinta, Karan Deol, Shabana Azmi and Ali Fazal https://www.instagram.com/p/DZrilWPCHse/
She looks absolutely gorgeous 😍 https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZIMkOXRX-a/?l=1
5