🏏Royal Challengers Bengaluru vs Kolkata Knight Riders, 10th Match🏏- Page 20

Created

Last reply

Replies

480

Views

14.5k

Users

37

Likes

614

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Sudhir: "Honest opinion (and I know I'm right) - RCB missed a key play by not sending in D Karthik earlier, ahead of Patidar and Rawat. They are 30-40 short of a part total, I think." Might not be that big a difference, but yes, I think DK should have come in earlier given how little of the innings was left

Posted: 2 years ago


George : "KKR have been mighty lucky that their dropped catches haven't cost them heavily. Could so easily have been out of the game by now."

Posted: 2 years ago

Most runs kohli

Most 6s kohli

Most 4s green

Highest wickets taker Russell

Extras 4

Posted: 2 years ago

Dinesh Karthik vs LA Fast in the IPL since 2019

Runs: 316

Balls: 149

Dismissals: 6

Avg: 52.66

SR: 212.08

4s/6s: 31/20

Posted: 2 years ago

Double of 1000 runs and 100 wickets in the IPL

(2724, 152) - Ravindra Jadeja

(2326, 100) - Andre Russell

(1560, 183) - Dwayne Bravo

(1454, 113) - Axar Patel

(1048, 165) - Sunil Narine

Posted: 2 years ago

I had Green and Kohli in my prediction but I changed it uff. Kohli i have for most 4s.

All pts gone sadlysmiley13

Posted: 2 years ago

RCB innings progression

Overs 1-6: 61/1 (RR: 10.16)

Overs 7-11: 26/1 (RR: 5.2)

Overs 12-15: 47/1 (RR: 11.75)

Overs 16-18: 19/2 (RR: 6.33)

Overs 19-20: 29/1 (RR: 14.5)

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Redflag

Starc ne sabse bada chuna lagaya hai KKR kosmiley37

yes but hardik pandya is costliest buy na...amt is undisclosed. Chupke se kharida tha..smiley37.
Posted: 2 years ago

KKR bowling

Andre Russell and Anukul Roy: 2/35 from 6 overs (ER: 5.83)

Others: 2/146 from 14 overs (ER: 10.43)

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRita

I had Green and Kohli in my prediction but I changed it uff. Kohli i have for most 4s.

All pts gone sadlysmiley13

I didn't even pick kohlismiley37

Related Topics

Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 3 months ago

🏏IPL 2026:Royal Challengers Bengaluru vs Gujarat Titans, Final, Ahmedabad🏏 The stage is set for the grand finale of the Indian Premier League...

Expand ▼
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: GIFwati02 · 3 months ago

E saalanu cup namde..🥳🎊😎💐

Expand ▼
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 4 months ago

Ahmedabad, not Bengaluru, to host IPL 2026 final Dharamsala will stage Qualifier 1 while New Chandigarh will host the Eliminator and Qualifier 2...

Expand ▼
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: SoniRita · 5 months ago

🏏IPL 2026: RCB vs DC, 26th Match, at M Chinnaswamy stadium, Bengaluru on 18/04/2026 @3:30PM IST🏏 A high-voltage clash is on the cards as Royal...

Expand ▼
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 5 months ago

🏏IPL 2026: Royal Challengers Bengaluru vs Chennai Super Kings, 11th Match🏏 In what promises to be a mouthwatering/interesting clash , RCB and...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".