I also think like uI also wanted to drop early but was just watching it coz thought I might like later ..

& drop later 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I also think like uI also wanted to drop early but was just watching it coz thought I might like later ..

& drop later 
it’s just 5th epioh i wanted to know abt this one .. looks like i will stay away .. need a show now
so hoping as too much hype is there
… & I started new itv drama
Jhanak on star plus
had started to miss itv drama after being too much Korean dramas 

oh wow ITVit’s just 5th epi
so hoping as too much hype is there
… & I started new itv drama
Jhanak on star plus
had started to miss itv drama after being too much Korean dramas
… i was just watching “ chicken nuggets “ on netflix .. first episode only .. not bad as such but i want to watch something really engaging ..lol sameoh wow ITV
… i was just watching “ chicken nuggets “ on netflix .. first episode only .. not bad as such but i want to watch something really engaging ..

saw only 1 epi yet
wants to finish it on weekend
weekdays r hectic 
am on epi 3.. getting interesting lets seelol same
saw only 1 epi yet
wants to finish it on weekend
weekdays r hectic

Yaa when watching noticed it was funny & interestingam on epi 3.. getting interesting lets see
will continue too 
am dropping it nowYaa when watching noticed it was funny & interesting
will continue too

am dropping it now

I can understand u… these days most dramas u feel like dropping after 2 epis
… yaya & Mark’s drama 1 st epi is out on dramacool… will wait for it to endme too .. will watch it when its done ..
I can understand u… these days most dramas u feel like dropping after 2 epis
… yaya & Mark’s drama 1 st epi is out on dramacool… will wait for it to end
Completed:
Flex x cop
Everyone Loves Me
Currently Watching:
In Blossom
Wedding Impossible
Queen of Tears
Dropped:
Chicken Nugget (Sorry Yoo-Jung
)
A new home, but the chaos remains. 🙂↕️ Feel free to discuss any serial/movie that you are watching!
150 pages later… new home, same chaos🙂↕️ Feel free to discuss any serial/movie that you are watching!
Feel free to discuss any serial/movie that you are watching! New year, new thread✌🏼
394