myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

The arousal cycle of anger has five phases: trigger, escalation, crisis, recovery and depression

RV is definitely angry with Purvi because shes Kushi sister 

RV thinks Purvi is dangerous because shes Kushi sister and out to trouble him in anyway 

RV thought he will marry Purvi and trouble her 

Since his plan never even started before that only he landed in jail he thinks Purvi doing all bad things with him as shes hell bent on revenge over him 

A person whose undergone sever trauma will think like RV only though for common pp like us this looks outrageous 

But thats how psychology works in real life too 

So what stage of anger is RV in with respect to Purvi? 

I know its may sound weird that RV was betrayed by Kushi and hes angry at Purvi

But in real life too nations would not be fighting for centuries if they were not hurt with past 

Like Iraq-Iran, Israel-Palestine all fighting over past only for centuries 

So we cannot deny the fact that if someone hurts us we carry grudge over other generations although they may have not harmed us

So ppl saying why RV removing Kushi anger on Purvi have not read history or seen movies like God father may be 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Glad to hear your insights. But you always seemed to bring in real world stuff into this discussion. This is Ekta Kapoor's world, it's not the real world.

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

The arousal cycle of anger has five phases: trigger, escalation, crisis, recovery and depression

RV is definitely angry with Purvi because shes Kushi sister 

RV thinks Purvi is dangerous because shes Kushi sister and out to trouble him in anyway 

RV thought he will marry Purvi and trouble her 

Since his plan never even started before that only he landed in jail he thinks Purvi doing all bad things with him as shes hell bent on revenge over him 

A person whose undergone sever trauma will think like RV only though for common pp like us this looks outrageous 

But thats how psychology works in real life too 

So what stage of anger is RV in with respect to Purvi? 

I know its may sound weird that RV was betrayed by Kushi and hes angry at Purvi

But in real life too nations would not be fighting for centuries if they were not hurt with past 

Like Iraq-Iran, Israel-Palestine all fighting over past only for centuries 

So we cannot deny the fact that if someone hurts us we carry grudge over other generations although they may have not harmed us

So ppl saying why RV removing Kushi anger on Purvi have not read history or seen movies like God father may be 

I think you are mixing up global conflict issues with the fictional world.I know about Godfather and other mafia or action type movies too.

And also the argument you have used over a single grudge being carried on for generations does not apply at all to RV's personality.Was Khushi elder/or senior to RV that she hurt him during his childhood and now a grown up RV wants revenge on Khushi? 

Or Khushi was an age old vamp like Yamini who killed RV's family for their wealth? 

Also Purvi did the right thing by sending Monisha and RV to jail albeit for a short while? She needs to stand up for herself and give that perfect tit for tat to RV. My only problem is why is Monisha and her sibling Deepika getting spared from that treatment? 

I am unable to get your point regarding RV's fear of Purvi.Was RV under some hallucination when he married her? 

Real life psychology cannot be mixed with this bcoz such a thing does not happen in real life that a man marries enemy's sister just for some revenge.

Khushi used him and then ditched him for Armaan.RV decided to take revenge on Khushi by marrying her sibling Purvi.So if he had that fear that Purvi could use the same tactic then why did he marry her in the first place? 

Your POV though it's good it's confusing to say the least. 

And if RV hurts Purvi I don't think anybody's gonna support such an act on the forum howsoever valid it might look from RV's side bcoz even the viewers know that Khushi is the one at fault here not Purvi.

And RV is not even the first ML who has such anger or fear issues.He could have taken revenge by even marrying Monisha and the story should have been about RV-Monisha then.

The actress playing the part of Monisha is a fine actress in her own right and this is her first vamp role so she could have aced the part of FL beside RV.

It's the CV's who confused the viewers by first showing RV as some goody type ML only to revert back to being an anger ML suddenly at the drop of a hat.This has not increased the TRP's.

Why should RV fear Purvi? Rather it's Purvi who would be left in the lurch.I believe you must have seen that episode where the entire society went hammer and tongs against Purvi's family when she almost got abandoned by RV.

The viewers are unable to understand this new whining RV.His sudden dark evil turn has not worked.

It would be better if the CV's bring the old RV back.Forget their love story RV has not even disclosed the actual reason to Purvi behind his sudden hate.

And RV could have hidden the same without being disrespectful towards Purvi.

RV being under some grudge has worn off on the viewers.He has started behaving like the same normal typical ML's of other Saas Bahu Sagas.

It would be better that the CV's show some logic in RV's Purvi's budding romance.Always bickering like school kids won't bring the TRP's.Can't the CV's show RV and Purvi behave like a matured married couple at least?

Look at the inconsistency.First RV and Purvi were shown in too much love and now they keep on arguing like some school kids.Both can't stand each other.And we are supposed to accept them as a lead couple.

RV had potential.He was a welcome change compared to KK and Abhi only to end up like them over some past issues.

It's upto the CV's to change tracks and revert back to those scenes which worked in the first place.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: masked

I think you are mixing up global conflict issues with the fictional world.I know about Godfather and other mafia or action type movies too.

And also the argument you have used over a single grudge being carried on for generations does not apply at all to RV's personality.Was Khushi elder/or senior to RV that she hurt him during his childhood and now a grown up RV wants revenge on Khushi? 

Or Khushi was an age old vamp like Yamini who killed RV's family for their wealth? 

Also Purvi did the right thing by sending Monisha and RV to jail albeit for a short while? She needs to stand up for herself and give that perfect tit for tat to RV. My only problem is why is Monisha and her sibling Deepika getting spared from that treatment? 

I am unable to get your point regarding RV's fear of Purvi.Was RV under some hallucination when he married her? 

Real life psychology cannot be mixed with this bcoz such a thing does not happen in real life that a man marries enemy's sister just for some revenge.

Khushi used him and then ditched him for Armaan.RV decided to take revenge on Khushi by marrying her sibling Purvi.So if he had that fear that Purvi could use the same tactic then why did he marry her in the first place? 

Your POV though it's good it's confusing to say the least. 

And if RV hurts Purvi I don't think anybody's gonna support such an act on the forum howsoever valid it might look from RV's side bcoz even the viewers know that Khushi is the one at fault here not Purvi.

And RV is not even the first ML who has such anger or fear issues.He could have taken revenge by even marrying Monisha and the story should have been about RV-Monisha then.

The actress playing the part of Monisha is a fine actress in her own right and this is her first vamp role so she could have aced the part of FL beside RV.

It's the CV's who confused the viewers by first showing RV as some goody type ML only to revert back to being an anger ML suddenly at the drop of a hat.This has not increased the TRP's.

Why should RV fear Purvi? Rather it's Purvi who would be left in the lurch.I believe you must have seen that episode where the entire society went hammer and tongs against Purvi's family when she almost got abandoned by RV.

The viewers are unable to understand this new whining RV.His sudden dark evil turn has not worked.

It would be better if the CV's bring the old RV back.Forget their love story RV has not even disclosed the actual reason to Purvi behind his sudden hate.

And RV could have hidden the same without being disrespectful towards Purvi.

RV being under some grudge has worn off on the viewers.He has started behaving like the same normal typical ML's of other Saas Bahu Sagas.

It would be better that the CV's show some logic in RV's Purvi's budding romance.Always bickering like school kids won't bring the TRP's.Can't the CV's show RV and Purvi behave like a matured married couple at least?

Look at the inconsistency.First RV and Purvi were shown in too much love and now they keep on arguing like some school kids.Both can't stand each other.And we are supposed to accept them as a lead couple.

RV had potential.He was a welcome change compared to KK and Abhi only to end up like them over some past issues.

It's upto the CV's to change tracks and revert back to those scenes which worked in the first place.

All i was trying to tell if sometimes human removes anger or grudge of one persons faults on another human in real life too

Just like RV has anger on Kushi but married Purvi with intention to hurt her(although hes not doing anything much) 

I have seen in real life grudges going on for several generations for silly things like one family boy had loved another family girl 4 decades before against family wishes in india only that too metro not some villages even now 

And like you said 

Khushi used him and then ditched him for Armaan.RV decided to take revenge on Khushi by marrying her sibling Purvi.So if he had that fear that Purvi.So if he had that fear that Purvi could use the same tactic then why did he marry her in the first place? 

And also the argument you have used over a single grudge being carried on for generations does not apply at all to RV's personality.Was Khushi Was Khushi elder/or senior to RV that she hurt him during his childhood and now a grown up RV wants revenge on Khushi? 

Kushi did not ditch him for another more richer man armaan. If she had only ditched him no man is mad to seek revenge because nowadays in college or young age all have boy friends or girl friends they may ditech and marry someone else. 

Kushi put false molestation charges(its like rape charge only and can destroy life of any man if accused of that charge) on Raj Vansh Mlahotra on his marraige day and got him arrested and tortured in police station through Armaan. Why? Because she did not want to marry him and wanted to marry armaan and had no guts to tell in wedding hall i do not want to marry RV and walk off. Instead she played a criminal game with him that he had molested her on his wedding day(with whom with kushi only) and called cops and dragged him to jail in front of all family, relatives, friends, neighbours who had come for wedding. Rv was in jail for months or years because of Kushi. And for molestation and rape charge criminals are treated very badly in jail. I do not want to elaborate on this as ts not appropriate here. Prisoners also abuse them and gaurds too. 

You have absolute no idea what is molestation charges and what happens to those accused of all that in jail in jail term may be.  If a girl in office puts molestation charges or sexual harassment charges than person loses job and may never got job n any company in world. If these charges are false than that person man life is destroyed his career is over.  Also a prisoner whose accused of rape or molestation is harassed most by prisoners and prison gaurds. Its true not only india but USA jails too. Since you are unaware of what is molestation or this case may be you think its simple issue not like murder as done by some Yamini etc.  

Also because RV went to jail not only he suffered abuse and tortuure in jail but his father had heart atatck, his brother lost job, his sister marraige stopped. She had to marry into a bad family who are torturing her everyday. This is all because of Kushi only. Actually Kushi must be in jail for what she did for years together. If this was USA RV can file compention of millions of dollars plus send Kushi to jail for more than 10 years for destroying his life if he recruits good lawyers even today. But in india i doubt Kushi kind of person go to jail or are told to give millions of rupees as compensation 

So if RV has married Purvi to take revenge although morlally its wrong. in world where there is no real justice a wronged man whose falsely accused will do such things only to hurt the person who sent him to jail wrongly. 

Almost every 90s movies had heroes fighting villans for destroying their family or them. What was bazigaar why RRK threqw shilpa from top or did love affair with kajol to get close to her dad?  Why was sunny deol going around killing so many in ghatak for humilaiting his father? Yet they are heroes but RV is villan whose hardly hurt Purvi or Kushi family even 0.01% of what all these 90s heroes did to villan and his family to extract revenge? 

Like you said Kushi has not done some break up with RV after lover tiff, shes put false grave allegations on him on his wedding day and sent him to jail for years and made him and his family suffer. If its a 90s movies by now hero would have killed or destroyed life of villans family members in name of justice and no one would say hero is wrong but clap saying this is justice

All Kushi had to do was tell RV when he proposed her i do not love you i am sorry and break up with him instead of sending him to jail putting false accusations and destroy his life. But er ego came in between she did not want to accept that she had played love game with RV in office so he does all her work takes all her blames on his head so conveniently put false molestation charges on RV. By saying what great did Kushi do simple thing you are diluting this serious issue of false charges women put to avoid marrying boy friends or to get up in ladder of corporate etc as they know molestation do not really require proof as its happens in closed door between two ppl with no witnesses

Because of women like kushi who misuse laws to protect women no one trust a girl even if she says shes really molested or sexually harassed or like me too movement all brushed under carpet. Already its a highly patrichail system that supports men always above that kushi ind of woman make it difficult for real victims to get justice as no one believes them 

I do not approve this silly idea of RV to scare Kushi by marrying her sister. Kushi is hard nut to crack she will not care to confess her crimes even if you kill her sister or mom. She must be tricked to confess her crimes but RV is not so cunning to do that else he would not get trapped in Kushi plan in office in love drama in first place. Rv should actually try other methods to scare Kushi or revenge her than use Purvi as pawn. Because Kushi give a damn about Purvi in reality when push comes to shove she shall betray Purvi for her own reputation and life sake

Edited by myviewprem - 1 months ago
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

All i was trying to tell if sometimes human removes anger or grudge of one persons faults on another human in real life too

Just like RV has anger on Kushi but married Purvi with intention to hurt her(although hes not doing anything much) 

I have seen in real life grudges going on for several generations for silly things like one family boy had loved another family girl 4 decades before against family wishes in india only that too metro not some villages even now 

And like you said 

Khushi used him and then ditched him for Armaan.RV decided to take revenge on Khushi by marrying her sibling Purvi.So if he had that fear that Purvi.So if he had that fear that Purvi could use the same tactic then why did he marry her in the first place? 

And also the argument you have used over a single grudge being carried on for generations does not apply at all to RV's personality.Was Khushi Was Khushi elder/or senior to RV that she hurt him during his childhood and now a grown up RV wants revenge on Khushi? 

Kushi did not ditch him for another more richer man armaan. If she had only ditched him no man is mad to seek revenge because nowadays in college or young age all have boy friends or girl friends they may ditech and marry someone else. 

Kushi put false molestation charges(its like rape charge only and can destroy life of any man if accused of that charge) on Raj Vansh Mlahotra on his marraige day and got him arrested and tortured in police station through Armaan. Why? Because she did not want to marry him and wanted to marry armaan and had no guts to tell in wedding hall i do not want to marry RV and walk off. Instead she played a criminal game with him that he had molested her on his wedding day(with whom with kushi only) and called cops and dragged him to jail in front of all family, relatives, friends, neighbours who had come for wedding. Rv was in jail for months or years because of Kushi. And for molestation and rape charge criminals are treated very badly in jail. I do not want to elaborate on this as ts not appropriate here. Prisoners also abuse them and gaurds too. 

You have absolute no idea what is molestation charges and what happens to those accused of all that in jail in jail term may be.  If a girl in office puts molestation charges or sexual harassment charges than person loses job and may never got job n any company in world. If these charges are false than that person man life is destroyed his career is over.  Also a prisoner whose accused of rape or molestation is harassed most by prisoners and prison gaurds. Its true not only india but USA jails too. Since you are unaware of what is molestation or this case may be you think its simple issue not like murder as done by some Yamini etc.  

Also because RV went to jail not only he suffered abuse and tortuure in jail but his father had heart atatck, his brother lost job, his sister marraige stopped. She had to marry into a bad family who are torturing her everyday. This is all because of Kushi only. Actually Kushi must be in jail for what she did for years together. If this was USA RV can file compention of millions of dollars plus send Kushi to jail for more than 10 years for destroying his life if he recruits good lawyers even today. But in india i doubt Kushi kind of person go to jail or are told to give millions of rupees as compensation 

So if RV has married Purvi to take revenge although morlally its wrong. in world where there is no real justice a wronged man whose falsely accused will do such things only to hurt the person who sent him to jail wrongly. 

Almost every 90s movies had heroes fighting villans for destroying their family or them. What was bazigaar why RRK threqw shilpa from top or did love affair with kajol to get close to her dad?  Why was sunny deol going around killing so many in ghatak for humilaiting his father? Yet they are heroes but RV is villan whose hardly hurt Purvi or Kushi family even 0.01% of what all these 90s heroes did to villan and his family to extract revenge? 

Like you said Kushi has not done some break up with RV after lover tiff, shes put false grave allegations on him on his wedding day and sent him to jail for years and made him and his family suffer. If its a 90s movies by now hero would have killed or destroyed life of villans family members in name of justice and no one would say hero is wrong but clap saying this is justice

All Kushi had to do was tell RV when he proposed her i do not love you i am sorry and break up with him instead of sending him to jail putting false accusations and destroy his life. But er ego came in between she did not want to accept that she had played love game with RV in office so he does all her work takes all her blames on his head so conveniently put false molestation charges on RV. By saying what great did Kushi do simple thing you are diluting this serious issue of false charges women put to avoid marrying boy friends or to get up in ladder of corporate etc as they know molestation do not really require proof as its happens in closed door between two ppl with no witnesses

Because of women like kushi who misuse laws to protect women no one trust a girl even if she says shes really molested or sexually harassed or like me too movement all brushed under carpet. Already its a highly patrichail system that supports men always above that kushi ind of woman make it difficult for real victims to get justice as no one believes them 

I do not approve this silly idea of RV to scare Kushi by marrying her sister. Kushi is hard nut to crack she will not care to confess her crimes even if you kill her sister or mom. She must be tricked to confess her crimes but RV is not so cunning to do that else he would not get trapped in Kushi plan in office in love drama in first place. Rv should actually try other methods to scare Kushi or revenge her than use Purvi as pawn. Because Kushi give a damn about Purvi in reality when push comes to shove she shall betray Purvi for her own reputation and life sake

Kushi did not ditch him for another more richer man armaan. If she had only ditched him no man is mad to seek revenge because nowadays in college or or young age all have boy friends or girl friends they may ditech and marry someone else.

I think you are not getting my point. Have you watched the past episodes where RV had himself shouted to Khushi almost verbally that she not only left him for a rich man like Armaan but also destroyed his entire reputation just for boatloads of money like some classic Gold-Digger girl.

And yes to answer your point I don't think every girl or a boy in college has a girlfriend or a boyfriend in their lives though it cannot be denied that today's generation is much more advanced and knowledgeable about issues due to the advent of Social Media and Internet.The news of the world is at their fingertips.

Every girl or boy cannot be in a steady relationship because it depends on the family of the gender too.Some families might approve the relationship while some families won't due to their conservative background.

RV had himself stated that he left India worked for 23-24 hours a day everyday till he almost went above and beyond Armaan's level.

So in short Khushi not only destroyed RV's life by trapping him in a false molestation case but ditched him for money like every classic Gold -Digger girls.

Since you are unaware of what is molestation or this case may be you think its simple issue not like murder as done by some Yamini etc.

I have read and heard about Fake Dowry cases too including such fake molestation/rape cases.An entire family suffers or is sent to jail on false dowry charges not to mention the man or the husband in this case suffers a lot-he gets fired from his job perhaps and loses not only the right to livelihood but reputation as well.Also the man has to literally go through hell in prison.

I completely understand and agree with your point regarding the pain RV went through due to such false charges and I have addressed this point in my earlier posts also but the moot point is should Purvi pay the price for Khushi's misdeeds?

I think you are getting sidetracked here.You refer to the global conflicts or generational grudges or feuds- the POV here is RV is nor a citizen of Ukraine neither is he a citizen of Palestine.RV is an Indian guy and Khushi is merely an individual-she does not represent any country on the global map.

Also Khushi is not a senior aged vamp lke Yamini or Sumitra so again I would like to point out that family grudges over generations is invalid here.I have read about killings over family feuds also but that is a real life issue and much different from what we are seeing or witnessing here regarding RV.

I have watched and know about 90's movies like Baazigar or Darr.What Ajay did with Priya's sibling Seema was due to the treatment Priya and Seema's dad Madan Chopra did with Ajay's family.He became Vicky and sought revenge but his case was different from RV.Ajay's family's wealth was usurped by Madan through the misuse of POA.

Have you also watched the movie Trishul? I believe I had replied to you about this in one of my earlier posts.There also the ML was focussed on revenge but the circumstances were entirely different.

Also neither Seema nor Priya had sent Ajay to prison on some false charges so Ajay's pain was different from the one RV feels today.

You had yourself refer to the TRP ratings.Do you think that TRP's would rise if RV's retaliation was shown towards Purvi instead of Khushi?

I do not approve this silly idea of RV to scare Kushi by marrying her sister. Kushi is hard nut to crack she will not care to confess her crimes even if you kill her sister or mom. She must be tricked to confess her crimes but RV is not so cunning to do that else he would not get trapped in Kushi plan in office in love drama in first place. Rv should actually try other methods to scare Kushi or revenge her than use Purvi as pawn.Because Kushi give a damn about Purvi in reality when push comes to shove she shall betray Purvi for her own reputation and life sake

I had mentioned it multiple times that even though Khushi might have sent RV to jail on some false charges he remains a convicted criminal in the eyes of the world bcoz RV has not made any serious efforts to extract Khushi's confession.Unless he exposes Khushi's misdeeds in front of the entire world he would not get his desired revenge and the past would continue to haunt him causing issues in his and Purvi's weddling life.

The way RV acts now is just like another typical ML.It would not make the viewers empathize with his character if his actions hurt Purvi or he and Purvi bicker like some school kids.It does not drive the story forward.