Abhira + Armaan (AbhiMaan) AT- 7 👩‍❤️‍👨 - Page 110

Character Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.3k

Views

134.9k

Users

73

Likes

5.5k

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bluech96

I’m here… just traveling 😭 but the show is giving me DDP now 😭


Shree smiley31


Oh okay, well was missing you especially with all

the touching going on with Daddy Armaan smiley36


Safe travels can't wait to see you active

pyar-ishk thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago
priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Oishiii

https://www.instagram.com/stories/the__shehzadaaa/3330168152198747151?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=YndmZGd6Y3h3Ym16


Still can't believe we have only one more day to see Sheh as Ar!!

I am already missing him! And I am sure Sheh

is missing Ar more than us!! I am NOT ready to say goodbye to Shehsmiley19smiley19

Mujhe sabse zyada bura lag raha hai me kisi ko bata bhi nhi pa rehi hoon itna rona aa raha hai smiley38

Mere toh dil hi toot geya 💔😭😭

Shehezda pe itna gussa aa raha hai phir uske liye bura bhi lag raha hai aur fikar bhi ho raha hai ..

Aisa bhi kya ho geya tha yaar..😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 years ago

Both posessmiley27

2024-03-21 23.09.38 3328835852234409658_55749508342.jpg

pyar-ishk thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Hopefully our thread will be active again soon


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdKPojTuifY

Posted: 2 years ago

Omg rani!!

This is such a good bts😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Poora vibe hai!!!

I was thinking only ki aur connect karne ke liye I needs a scene where Armaan baby ko godi mein lele. Because he does that a lot!!!

N aagaya woh scene 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻


I also liked trampoline wala. He's annoyed n not into it n then gradually, as always because of baby hes a kid again 🥰🥰

N tent also

I can't wait 😍😍😍😍😍

pyar-ishk thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

Omg rani!!

This is such a good bts😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Poora vibe hai!!!

I was thinking only ki aur connect karne ke liye I needs a scene where Armaan baby ko godi mein lele. Because he does that a lot!!!

N aagaya woh scene 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻


I also liked trampoline wala. He's annoyed n not into it n then gradually, as always because of baby hes a kid again 🥰🥰

N tent also

I can't wait 😍😍😍😍😍


I also love how Rohit sum up Abhimaan relationship, the man understands

and shows he's paying attention to jodi history smiley20

2YPCUD7Z4EOCKXGF thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk


I also love how Rohit sum up Abhimaan relationship, the man understands

and shows he's paying attention to jodi history smiley20

Yes! His understanding of the AbhiMaan relationship is in point!! Ki she's so innocent n naive that no matter what Armaan wants, he ends of giving into her and doing what she wants him to do!!

It's giving me butterflies!!!

He's doing his homework very well!

MeghaBis thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

He looks so good without those glasses. Please dkp remove them!! You are doing injustice to those gorgeous eyes😭😭😭😭😭


I still can't see the chemistry. But I'll give them time for it to develop naturally🤞🤞🤞

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: nivedha_123 · 12 months ago

Abhimaan Edition: New Chapter Discussions

Hey everyone! The new promo looks fresh and interesting After all the emotional rollercoasters, it finally feels like the story is heading in an...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: A_Star39 · 3 months ago

Abhimaan ki Shaadi ka Maatam Yeh kya hogaya Abhimaan ki shaadi hogayi 4th baar Aisa kyu kia aapne bhagwan ji humare saath Deviyon aur deviyon...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Agni_Jytsona · 2 years ago

Abhira Sharma/Samridhii Shukla AT|| DT Note P. 23

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 2 months ago

Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: A_Star39 · 3 months ago

Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".