But I've definitely seen some other fic with the same name
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
But I've definitely seen some other fic with the same name
Some CID fic, perhaps? 
Nope CID fics were never titled in this style , I've seen this title in Vanshaj forum before
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Nope CID fics were never titled in this style , I've seen this title in Vanshaj forum before
Dayum, now I am intrigued. Do send me the link if you find it
Sure 
This post is less than 5 words
It's not a fic , it's a thread from that stupid forum

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/maddam-sir/5283270/since-when
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
It's not a fic , it's a thread from that stupid forum
![]()
![]()
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/maddam-sir/5283270/since-when
Ohho 
Tabhi toh main sochun, where had you seen this title before 

Yeah it's a horrible coincidence