Created

Last reply

Replies

1.4k

Views

67.8k

Users

74

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

566912 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Saleem-Pheku

Random.

Pakistan ka ex ISI Chief, Gen Kayani, jab Washington jaata tha, toh Marshall (discount store) mein suits aur ties ki shopping karne jaaya karta tha! smiley3

Marshall is great.

Janab paise bacha rahe honge. Bhale hi jitna loota ho

Edited by NimbuMirchi - 2 years ago
566912 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I opened it 3 times and every time it opened a video about a saree drape.

Saleem bhai - yeh aap ho ya bhabhi smiley36

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 2 years ago

Virat from a shirt with Anushka to dad shirts https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4p1bnvPn8b/?igsh=dHBva2hyODh3NDlp

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago



Wats going on ? Hindus lives matter . Where is international human rights

JalLijiye thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 18 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".