The judge asked her son, the little boy "Do you know your mother makes sex movies"?
Is a judge allowed to do that?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The judge asked her son, the little boy "Do you know your mother makes sex movies"?
Is a judge allowed to do that?
Random.
Pakistan ka ex ISI Chief, Gen Kayani, jab Washington jaata tha, toh Marshall (discount store) mein suits aur ties ki shopping karne jaaya karta tha! 
Aish old interviews are so much fun & sassy... love to watch them.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4Pmu5dsyqJ/?igsh=MWkzZTEzZGx0Z2hzMQ==
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0