Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
lol yeah Wahaj’s glow up from these two photos seems real 😂 he’s had some funny getups in dramas in the beginning years but then we also got Basim, Maan, Rumi, Hamza, Junaid, Daniyal, Asad, Zaid and finally Murtasim, the ultimate cherry on top 😍🥰
Bilal literally looks the same to me except I think he’s bulked up 💪 AAA same again. Imran Ashraf one is drastic af 😂
The page is also gonna do a female actors one so that should be interesting too. First drama versus latest
https://www.instagram.com/p/C4sm8l0N2fP/?igsh=MW0weDU4a3BlNTBtMg==
For everyone complaining she don't post personal stuff
Random clicks by her hubby
Even i was curious then i checked her Instagram yesterday
She posted some stuff in her story too
https://www.instagram.com/p/C4sm8l0N2fP/?igsh=MW0weDU4a3BlNTBtMg==
For everyone complaining she don't post personal stuff
Random clicks by her hubby
Such a adorable post ♥️
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
Damn Mawra likes like every post from Ameer. She’s in deep
As she should as they're madly in love together
Is twitter working for yall?
I can't log in to my account through Google, I tried multiple times but it's showing error
https://x.com/fat_creation/status/1692206114455355747?s=20
I'm crying this is sucha beautifully done vm

The Pink Shirt needs to release soon
The Pink Shirt needs to release soon
It might also release on yt if no pak channel takes it. I don't think any pak channel will take it considering the fl smokes and drinks and wears not so sanskari clothes. Also seems like there will be a lot of abusive language
It might also release on yt if no pak channel takes it. I don't think any pak channel will take it considering the fl smokes and drinks and wears not so sanskari clothes. Also seems like there will be a lot of abusive language
Only YT is enough