Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
Sorry but yes. I’m not gonna get into a discussion about BOI and their bias and lack of credibility here. But yes Marjavaan was a success.
Ok if you say so…
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
Sorry but yes. I’m not gonna get into a discussion about BOI and their bias and lack of credibility here. But yes Marjavaan was a success.
Ok if you say so…
this his last solo clean hit was ek villain iircOriginally posted by: cougarTown
Marjawaan was below average..does not equate to a success even with a stretch of imagination
IPF, Mission Majnu are not threatrical..no way to determine their hit/flop verdicts..
Really had a good laugh reading this thread.
Thanks for refreshing my mood.
Originally posted by: cougarTown
Gave a hit..?
Was more what I opened this topic thinking..
It has been 8 years..it was kapoor and sons back in 2016
Sidharth is such a flop actor 
Originally posted by: cougarTown
Gave a hit..?
Was more what I opened this topic thinking..
It has been 8 years..it was kapoor and sons back in 2016
perfect question 
Originally posted by: Rohit4ever
this his last solo clean hit was ek villain iirc
what a shame…
Originally posted by: cougarTown
Gave a hit..?
Was more what I opened this topic thinking..
It has been 8 years..it was kapoor and sons back in 2016
perfect 
Sidharth Malhotra new pictures and videos post here https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ4GIfFNmHD/ Dirdam wanted a separate topic for Sid
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Sidharth wishes Kiara Advani happy birthday https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742?s=20
Sidharth Malhotra arrives next week with Vvaan Force of the Forest facing a crucial box-office test. His theatrical run has been rocky with Thank...
Vvan delayed to 25th September- Sidharth and Tammannaah https://x.com/sidmalhotra/status/2075149180784488790?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
19