This tour will definitely help hype up the next season as well so lots of positivity and content coming our way! I bet 7th sky will milk this for sure. They love to self promote lol
So I’m excited !
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This tour will definitely help hype up the next season as well so lots of positivity and content coming our way! I bet 7th sky will milk this for sure. They love to self promote lol
So I’m excited !
https://www.instagram.com/p/CylHwn_IxxN/?igsh=MTJkZjVocGdtbWVkbg==
They were so happy and flirty here 🥰😍 Love this entire montage.
I remember watching it randomly and going, “what is this show?” And that night I watched a few episodes and was hooked ! Then I started it from the beginning lol
but this scene and the whole Kheer montage started the TB fever for me haha
Lol, that they will..The way geo is bringing TB and TB related stuffs in their shows eventhough nothing has been finalized as of now..
I can't imagine how crazy they will be once the shooting starts🤣. They will be uncontrollable and potentially go completely berserk🤣🤣
Exactly ! I’m so excited to see Geo completely lose it 🤣 Did you see the captions the YouTube Geo handle used to use for the TB scenes? 😂😂😂 Good times lol
they themselves are all the ultimate shippers
Exactly ! I’m so excited to see Geo completely lose it 🤣 Did you see the captions the YouTube Geo handle used to use for the TB scenes? 😂😂😂 Good times lol
they themselves are all the ultimate shippers
Don't forget to add "Kadu uncle" and his insta stories 😂
The UK tour with luxevents Yumna was invited for when Ayeza and other stars went but Yumna couldn’t take it due to her Nayab promotions. So they decided to invite her and Wahaj together instead with dates that didn’t clash with Nayab promotions. Plus most likely both Yumna and Wahaj will be doing a PS like Ayeza whilst they are there.
This one is one of my favorites! Love how nishat is churning these out gradually 👌
Their secretive smiles ! The blushing ! Love it 🥰
https://x.com/BE_HUMBLEEEEEEE/status/1769727247299043364?t=BLQsXIDCj5fC3UGg882GqA&s=08
Meerab and Murtasim as Tom and Jerry 😂😂😂
He is their biggest fanboy

before anyone he will be the one going gaga over them 