I am waiting for your reply...
Character Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am waiting for your reply...
Originally posted by: 17tourin
https://x.com/17tourin/status/1769045993805553906?s=20
I finally made a version 2 of this.
Minnie 😭😭😭😭😭❤❤❤❤❤❤
Ridzie 😭😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I love it Mini, already watched it several times. My favorite scene is after Abhira staples Armaan, shirt and he’s watching Abhira walk away, that look as camera zoom on his face with the collar open was serving DaddyOriginally posted by: 17tourin
https://x.com/17tourin/status/1769045993805553906?s=20
I finally made a version 2 of this.

There's only hurt in his eyes! No anger, nothing else! 


Yes😭😭😭😭😭😭
He's more hurt than anything. The frustration n anger was momentary, but the hurt was deep. 🥺🥺🥺
My cutu babies are hurting 😭😭😭😭😭🥺🥺🥺
Kya hua 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭❤❤❤❤❤❤
Minne finally getting the due appreciation because of her excellent edits. When I first saw your galliyan VM on abhimaan and saw the engagement I was shocked how low it was. Then I clocked that her twitter engagement is broken for some reason. But now looks like minnie has fixed the issue and boom she's getting the appreciation from twitter
Originally posted by: 17tourin
https://x.com/17tourin/status/1769045993805553906?s=20
I finally made a version 2 of this.
Minnieeee!!!!! This edit is 🥵🥵🥵🤌🤌🤌❤️❤️❤️🙈🙈🙈
Hey everyone! The new promo looks fresh and interesting After all the emotional rollercoasters, it finally feels like the story is heading in an...
Abhimaan ki Shaadi ka Maatam Yeh kya hogaya Abhimaan ki shaadi hogayi 4th baar Aisa kyu kia aapne bhagwan ji humare saath Deviyon aur deviyon...
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
1.1k