Originally posted by: surabhi01

Toshu ka Kaun  sa treatment   anuj  ke paise se 

Where  it is shown that anuj ne bola ki toshu  ke paise kharcha main Doonga 

when  samar took loan 

Samar has repay 1 lakh loan

And rest loa twoay  pay by vanraj  on behalf  of vanraj 

He gave cheque to vanraj 

And for Anupama  

Anuj  already  Said to anupama  that emi  tumhari  salary se automatic  deduct hogi

Vanraj  ke heart  attack  ka paise Kisne diya

Tub to anuj  Mumbai  mein tha 

toshu treatment after his ema - mental treatment in resort 

samar did not take 1 lakh he took many lakhs but repaid very less back even with vanraj giving 

vanraj fell from top with anuj who paid icu charges aunj 

yeah take salary from same person anuj do not do any work in his office and return his money which you get as salary only back and say i paid back - who does that in world?

pls watch episodes you will know who paid when 

vanraj was jobless how much cheque he would give samar? that is just eye wash for audience 

only kinjal and kavya work and samar teaches in dance academy. In ahmedabad dance fees must be per child 1000 inr per month even 50 students he will get 50 thousand a month only. 

In bandra only in mumbai or posh areas of  bangalore fees for bartanatyam, kathak, free style bollywood dance fees is 3000 per person per month (for big big dancers who are famous in india and world) 

So ahmedabad is tier 2 city will ppl pay more must be 500 rs or 1000 rs per month max 

I doubt samar has any money after paying electricity, water bills, maintenance of that place, over heads and salary for himself his mom and dimpy 

1 kg apple in new york is 6 dollars (480 Rs) in bangalore mumbai malls apple rates is 380 to 400

Fruit veggies rate in bangalore malls mumbai malls equal or 80% of new york usually. 

Yet dance class rates are less at 3k-4k per month for famous classes. Anupama or samar is no great dancer like birjju maharaj i doubt they will pay much for her.  You get good money for dance music yoga etc  only if you are trained under birju maharaj etc who your teacher was matters only they can charge more 3k to 5k per month others get very less 

Edited by myviewprem - 2 months ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 2 months ago

I told samar repay 1 lakh loan  And  rest loan repay by vanraj 

Anuj  was already  in coma how  can he pay for vanraj 

Kahan dikhaya  ki anuj ne toshu  me treatment  ke lute paisa diya

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I told samar repay 1 lakh loan  And  rest loan repay by vanraj 

Anuj  was already  in coma how  can he pay for vanraj 

Kahan dikhaya  ki anuj ne toshu  me treatment  ke lute paisa diya

pls watch show from anuj money only anupama paid for vanraj icu baa was doing drama how to pay etc outside icu emotional blackmails 

this vanraj giving cheqque is too fool audience as all saying anupam anad shahs never return anuj money ever looting him 

so directyor fooling viewers by showing him give cheque 

cheque will bounce do not worry 

or its money stolen from malvika when he ha taken over kapadiya industy and done ghotala or lakhs 

so that cheque money is malvikas money stolen by vanraj means anuj money only stolen from malvika given to anuj 

surabhi01 thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

I Dom know about  logic 

I am telling  what is shown  In episode  let me give u link where anuj  himself  told anupama  thst emi will  be decudt

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I Dom know about  logic 

I am telling  what is shown  In episode  let me give u link where anuj  himself  told anupama  thst emi will  be decudt

anupama never work in kapadiya office only adhik, ankush and anuj work 

shes always in shah house 

so shes on long leaves only so in reality no company would pay her salary for such work. Bec anuj is her hubby hes lenient paying salary  

and that money is anuj money given to her 

i am saying how can she return that only back to him and say i have repaid loan? 

i am talking of ethics and ethical dealing which is too hi fi funda for anupama or shahs to understand or follow 

anupama has no qualification or education only peon job she can do for that also degree required nowadays so shes got job without qualification further never goes to job always in mayka etc roaming than gets salary free and will pay it back as emi 

any person with self respect and ethics would not do that 

sleepyupma thumbnail

Anuj's first payment of 25 lakhs to Rakhi Dave for saving SH, which he claimed to be deducted from Anupamaa's salary.

Then he gave a loan of 10 lakhs to Samar which probably Vanraj returned at some point.

Now coming to money that SH hasn't returned.

The rehabilitation centre where Toshu went after the EMA totally funded by AK. 

Again when Vanraj pushed AK from the cliff, Anupamaa asked Baa to take the luxury room for Mr.Shah which is again funded by AK.

When Samar died Vanraj's rehabilitation centre fees funded by AK.

Pakhi's so called wedding which didn't happen again was fully funded by AK.

Even Samar's wedding was funded by AK as he considered Dimple his daughter.

Kavya's Godh Bharai funded by AK, Baa's bangles funded by AK(I might've forgotten a few functions)

The above mentioned are monetary gains to SH by AK. Apart from all that Vanraj, Kavya, Pakhi, Pakhi's husband even Anupamaa worked for AK so all the lifestyle SH maintained at that time was because of AK!

It's not wrong for a woman to spend husband's money but there has to be a limit to everything. Anupamaa never had any personal or financial boundaries when it came to Shah house because of which she kept suffering and still is!

Edited by sleepyupma - 2 months ago
surabhi01 thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

https://www.youtube.com/results?sp=mAEA&search_query=Anupama++episode++384#searching

Here is episode  where  anuj  told anupama  that emo will  be automatically  deduct from  anupama salary 

Or if she fail to pay then  kharkhaana will be in mortage

surabhi01 thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

13 din  tuk anuj  coma mein  raha   and anuj  pay for   vanraj   .?how  

Anupama  never ask to anuj  to spend money  on shah 

Only  anupama  ask anuj  to spend on  pakhi  education  because  anuj  himself  keen on desire to spend  money  on pakhi  wedding  

To anupama  ne Anuj  ka man rakhne ke liye bol duniya ahar kharcha  karne ki itni ichs hau to pakhi  ke education  ke paise jama kar dio 

Because  ek din  anuj  khud bol rage they ki kya main pakhi  ka khuch nahi lagta  ?

surabhi01 thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Anuj himself  told anupama  ki kya pakhi  toshu  samar mere khuch nahi lagte ki Main  unke liye khuch nahi kar sakta?

He himself  told Main unka  buddy hoon  to Mai n bhi buddy  hone ke naate  karna chahta hoon 

He told thus when anuj  secretly went to pakhi  to talk to her about  aadhi in restaurant  

When  anupama  told  not to talk  to pakhi then anuj felt very bad amd saying  kya main pakhi  ka khuch nahi lagta