N no one complaining
There are complaints. We are in a thread that a person is complaining
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
N no one complaining
I meant on rani lol 😂 there was time when one would mock her but now these shows so ridiculous that her receiving them seems legit.Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
There are complaints. We are in a thread that a person is complaining
I need to watch these movies because I think salman and katrina have the BEST chemistry, I love them together, I saw their earlier movies.Salman and Katrina played parents to a teen in tiger 3. So he has played his age and in bharat both played various ages.
you should the tiger series. I 😍that.Originally posted by: Terenaina
I need to watch these movies because I think salman and katrina have the BEST chemistry, I love them together, I saw their earlier movies.
LMAO Good lord in heaven, what did SRK do and who did he kill to warrant this level of personal rage?😭
I am not even his die hard fan. But SRK is quite fit for his age and looks young. He does not need much vfx except his face. So what is the problem? He is still passionate about acting.
Originally posted by: DivineAngel
I am not even his die hard fan. But SRK is quite fit for his age and looks young. He does not need much vfx except his face. So what is the problem? He is still passionate about acting.

That is him is trying? That man has been sleepwalking in all his recent movies nothing passionate more like egostical. No he does not look young for his age, his aging most out of the 90s. Yet he uses VFX for his face.
SRK's insecurity has no ceiling.
SRK's last 3 movies hugely successful. And he looked good with DP , Nayanthara n Taapsee . As a viewer that's what should matter. The pairings dint look odd or weird
Salman and Katrina played parents to a teen in tiger 3. So he has played his age and in bharat both played various ages.
LOL SRK played father roles in his early 30s like KKHH, Bhoothnath etc. then there's RaOne too
There are older SRKs in Jawan n Dunki too . He owns VFX company why wouldn't he use it
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sunil-pal-denied-mic-on-stage-keeps-saying-let-me-thank-you-as-hes-forced-to-sit_233210
Harsh words, as usual, because their beliefs differ from hers. They did what she could probably never fathom - fight for their rights and win....
https://x.com/i/status/2038287432580464906
https://www.movietalkies.com/news/mushtaq-khan-no-more-12572415
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
6