Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I wonder what fall out he had with Jitesh smiley36

You have to go back to 2015...

With Stacy, we have another Tanya who enjoys hating on SRK.

Well, nothing new, everything already written once in a while. 

Dear, why not come back next year after the 2nd of November, when he indeed is 60 years old... (he has still 20 months to grow into an adult who fits your thinking...if ever smiley36)

Why even waste words to counter your perception...it's yours...be happy with hating on him...hate always only sees the own truth, never the real truth.

Nevertheless, it's good for a bit of joking about so much bitterness for a man who entertains even when not acting in a movie smiley16

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I rather see srk doing movies like swades or chalte chalte or om shanti om, I don't care about age. Anushka looks like his daughter, horrible chemistry. dp and him have good chemistry, love seeing them together. Also love seeing him with kajol. But at least srk next movie is with an actress closer to his age tabu. He did jawan with nayanthara who is close to 40. srk has done more movies with actresses like kajol and others close to his age than his male competitors because I have seen akki and others doing movies with girls younger than them. No, I don't want to see any of the khans, ajay or akki playing the kind of roles Big B is playing, I am sorry, it's like giving up their lead roles to play supporting roles, I disagree with you 100 percent. If anybody don't want to watch srk or any older actor as lead, they can simply ignore it. I literally don't watch any movie that has an actor or actress I dislike, simple as that. 

No he has not.

The last time SRK (58) did a movie with a woman close to his age was Kajol a decade ago.

Since then Ajay (54) has worked with Kajol (48) in Tanahaji.

Tabu (52) in like 6 movies.

Kareena (43) in Singham.

Jyothika (45) in Shaaitan.

No A lister actor beats Ajay in this.

Clochette thumbnail

And again the subject: SRK and the age of his co-actresses smiley36

I don't care for their age, I care for their enacting the characters...and I love how SRK makes his co-actresses shine...that is what matters to me smiley27

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Zee cine awards is not exactly prestigious, he knows the current owner since childhood.

If true why does he need to buy awards for others like singers dialogue lyrics choreography? Why not just buy for himself like Alia.

Bollywood awards have lost credibility anyway. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: StacyStyle

No he has not.

The last time SRK (58) did a movie with a woman close to his age was Kajol a decade ago.

Since then Ajay (54) has worked with Kajol (48) in Tanahaji.

Tabu (52) in like 6 movies.

Kareena (43) in Singham.

Jyothika (45) in Shaaitan.

No A lister actor beats Ajay in this.

I never cared about age difference whether the actor or actress is older or younger, never cared about it. I only cared if they have chemistry on screen or not. Also want to see a great story or a good movie so they need to hire great writers and great directors. 

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I never cared about age difference whether the actor or actress is older or younger, never cared about it. I only cared if they have chemistry on screen or not. Also want to see a great story or a good movie so they need to hire great writers and great directors. 

I care about age difference, because women shell life is always small in Bollywood and get screwed when men like SRK do movies with actresses closer to their daughters age which is disgusting.

Akshay is another one that is a huge culprit of this, add Salman too.

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

SRK at the age of nearly 60 is still killing it is what i think the TM means

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Kabhi Ranbir, kabhi Alia, kabhi SRK......slow down woman......you are making me giddy with your rants....smiley37smiley37

Target switched this time 😅smiley36 

But it’s fun to see some in dilemma who supported and cheered such posts for Rk/  Alia smiley36smiley36

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: StacyStyle

I care about age difference, because women shell life is always small in Bollywood and get screwed when men like SRK do movies with actresses closer to their daughters age which is disgusting.

Akshay is another one that is a huge culprit of this, add Salman too.

but how is it srk's fault if Aish turns down the role? movies he does with katrina flops so he is not going to cast her even though he likes working with kat and anushka, audience don't like seeing him with those two actresses. male actors want to cast hit actresses that's why tabu and vidya are doing big movies with actors. Actresses shell life has increased with actresses like vidya, tabu, kareena still being part of blockbuster movies, vidya has a blockbuster movie BB releasing this year and tabu also have movies with ajay and srk. 

Clochette thumbnail

next: his VFX-youth

He doesn't look like the young SRK, he looks like the young character he has to play...

So, what matters to me: does he make the youth of the character believable...if I feel, he does = great acting

I had no problem with the quite mean little Bauua who dreamt of being big...he absolutely acted that age, starting with immature and growing up (although not in inches).

I had no problem with Azaad who liked to disguise himself into different persons, each one of them believable.

I had no problem with Hardy who sheds his goofiness with the growing seriousness of the narrative...and in Jawan and Dunki, I liked the juxtaposing of young and old SRK through his characters = fine performances

If somebody else doesn't see it my way, okay. It's a personal like/dislike. But ranting post after post to rile up SRK's fans = not okay (imo).

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago