Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: StacyStyle

It is his fault since Aish refuses every movie of SRK after the Salman's debacle . Aish wasn't even the FL, she had a cameo. And Aish is almost retired, she rarely does movies. And pointing fingers at Aish doesnt excuse SRK,

That's not entirely true. She was doing Happy New Year with him until her husband was cast as well. Then she turned it down because she said audiences would not accept her and her husband in the same movie but not paired together so for the good of the film (more likely the good of her husband's career), she had to step down.

Jawan she did turn down because she refused to do a cameo. Vidya turned down the role of Aishwarya for the same reason. Deepika probably felt secure enough to accept since it was coming right off of Pathaan. 

We also know that after ADHM, there were multiple offers to reunite SRK and Aishwarya onscreen including from KJo and Bhansali. Sources close to Aish said she was interested in working with SRK again but looking for the perfect script to do so and wasn't happy with the scripts being offered to her. So she's fine working with SRK but hasn't found a script that's good enough yet.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I don't like kat and srk pairing, I have not seen their movies together. RNBDJ was my favorite movie of anushka srk, they should do more movies like that but you can see the age difference between them in that movie, it worked for their benefit since movie was about age gap between a couple. 

If you haven't seen their movies together then how can you say you don't like their pairing though? It's like saying you don't like a certain food when you've never even tasted it. Not saying SRK and Katrina are a pairing you would necessarily like but they're overly hated here. They were good in Jab Tak Hai Jaan together. Zero was not a romantic film for them but Katrina had the best role in it.

I also think RNBDJ was SRK and Anushka's best film together but I liked them in Jab Tak Hai Jaan even if her love for him is not reciprocated (she's basically playing the Madhuri role from Devdas with Katrina as Aishwarya). I think RNBDJ was the first SRK movie I saw where he started to look older to me so maybe that was because of Anushka as his love interest. Right now SRK is basically only making movies with Deepika but before his comeback, it was Anushka he was mainly working with over and over. If she hadn't retired, I'm sure they'd still be working together on something (I could have seen her in Dunki for example).

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

If you haven't seen their movies together then how can you say you don't like their pairing though? It's like saying you don't like a certain food when you've never even tasted it. Not saying SRK and Katrina are a pairing you would necessarily like but they're overly hated here. They were good in Jab Tak Hai Jaan together. Zero was not a romantic film for them but Katrina had the best role in it.

I also think RNBDJ was SRK and Anushka's best film together but I liked them in Jab Tak Hai Jaan even if her love for him is not reciprocated (she's basically playing the Madhuri role from Devdas with Katrina as Aishwarya). I think RNBDJ was the first SRK movie I saw where he started to look older to me so maybe that was because of Anushka as his love interest. Right now SRK is basically only making movies with Deepika but before his comeback, it was Anushka he was mainly working with over and over. If she hadn't retired, I'm sure they'd still be working together on something (I could have seen her in Dunki for example).

I have seen some movies of katrina although she looks beautiful in the songs, I just don't like how she acts that's just my opinion that I get annoyed hearing her talk or lack of expressions in movies. And I saw how she looks with srk and they don't look like a pair I want to see on screen. I think katrina's best pairing is with ranbir, she should do more movies with rk. She has the best chemistry with rk. 

Edited by Terenaina - 2 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Last but not least = the Daddy issue smiley36

SRK not playing a dad or having kids...oh Stacy (& Co)...you should look at SRK's filmography...he may have played dad as a younger age than all the other stars who got named here...

And now, with 58, he plays an older Dad to a quite grown-up son...which one of the actors you named, dear Stacy, did  t h a t?

And the movies before?

In Raees, he cares for a baby even changing diapers...

In Zero, he's the Dad of a small child...

In Dear Zindagi he is father of a son ...

In Fan he plays a superstar with two children...

In Ra.One, he has a 10 year-old son...

In MNIK he is the stepfather of a son...

In KANK, he is a father of a son...

In Boothnath, he is a father of a son...

In Swades, he will be the stepfather of a son...

In K3G, he is father of a son...

In KKHH, he is father of a daughter...

In One2Ka4, he will be the adoptive father of three children...

In Army, he would become a father...

In EBDM, he will care for the son of his brother...

So, what about SRK playing a dad? And I guess, that he may play a dad in his next film, too...

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: carisma2

He can still pull it off, still give watchable movies. So why shud he pack it in. Akshay, Salman and Hrithik are not playing dad roles so why should SRK. 

Katrina 43 and Aish 50 are not playing mum roles.. 😑 to teenagers so why should SRK.  

ARK at 38, is not even playing roles...he shud retire. Why hardworking SRK.. 

Na.. I don't agree.

She is 43? I thought she is 40..

Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

per rumors anushka has a film coming this year. she has been working on that film for years it seems like but it suppose to release this year. maybe she is rejecting films or not getting offers. she took a break to focus on her family but not completely retired if she still producing and starring in movies. Tripti was in anushka's home production movie. Tripti was dating anushka's brother maybe just to use him who knows not sure if they still together or not. 

Edited by Terenaina - 2 months ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: cougarTown

She is 43? I thought she is 40..

They were saying last time she is born in 1981 coz she was 8 in 1989. When the Berlin Wall fell. 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

I personally rather see these older actors like ajay or srk than see animal eww ranbir or annoying rs but that's just my preference lol. 

It's simply really about what sells ... Isn't it? 

Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

It's simply really about what sells ... Isn't it? 

animal rk sells but I did not buy it lol 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

animal rk sells but I did not buy it lol 

Good for you, but millions and millions of others bought it smiley4