Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I wonder what fall out he had with Jitesh smiley36

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I actually disagree with anybody who thinks actors like ajay or khans or akki have to play dad roles, no I still want them in lead roles, if they are playing dads fine but still want them in solo lead roles. Same thing with actresses, I don't want to see actresses like kat playing mom roles just because they are older now, they all still look hot and young, they need to play solo lead roles for as long as they can. If role demands a mom or dad fine but not every role needs to be mom or dad role, it's boring and people don't want to see the same thing again and again. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I actually disagree with anybody who thinks actors like ajay or khans or akki have to play dad roles, no I still want them in lead roles, if they are playing dads fine but still want them in solo lead roles. Same thing with actresses, I don't want to see actresses like kat playing mom roles just because they are older now, they all still look hot and young, they need to play solo lead roles for as long as they can. If role demands a mom or dad fine but not every role needs to be mom or dad role, it's boring and people don't want to see the same thing again and again. 

any role is fine. Just need some nice story 

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Tbf you did raise one good point. What was the last movie SRK did that he actually played his age? Or close to his age? (For the vast majority of the movie and not just a 5 minute scene)

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ajay in the hugely successful Drishyam series says hi.

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Even Ajay worked with actresses in their 20's like rakul and others. I don't see any problem with age difference if they look good together. Ajay did not look good with rakul but there are other actors who look good with people younger than them. Even katrina worked with actors younger than her but she looks older than them so it does not work with her. Srk looks good with dp from young generation, he did not look good with kat or anushka. Srk is working with tabu now in his next movie and his real daughter is playing his daughter and srk has many movies with kajol. I don't care if actors or actresses have age gap as long as they look good together. Salman and Katrina look good together. All of the actors and actresses are older now by age. I never saw katrina being a mom to someone. I saw dp whose younger than kat playing a mom on screen. It's whatever the actor or actress choose to do, we can't force them to do things they are not comfortable, they have a lifetime to play mom dad roles. 

Ajay is younger than all those actors, and in recent years he has worked with Kajol, Tabu, Jyothika, Kareena who are all mid 40s to 50s. You wont find SRK working with an actress are in their 40s . So comparing Ajay to those smiley8 is disrespectful.

Please tell me when SRK worked with someone less than 10 years younger than him in recent years?

Deepika was a cameo.

No he does not, him and Katrina have terrible chemistry, and now besides DP and Anushka he looks like his daughter, Deepika and Anushka are closer to his daughter age than him.

By this age, AB was playing roles his age.

Edited by StacyStyle - 2 months ago
Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Ajay in the hugely successful Drishyam series says hi.

Ajay is balancing it out his movies with golmaal series and singham again with drishyam which is smart thing he is doing. But all of them are doing films their age. Srk's next is playing a father to his real daughter along with tabu as his lead. Even aamir is doing roles his age in his next film with preity as the lead actress. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: StacyStyle

by this age AB had to plays SRKs dad lmao. SRK doesn’t have to do that yet. 

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Rani is still working, Kajol is still working, Tabu is still working, Aish doesnt want to work with SRK and declines all movies that are with him including HNY after the Salman debacle. So nothing new there, and he is lying since his 90s co stars are working till this day.

Its that his 90s actresses will show how old he really is on screen, and he doesnt want that. He doesnt even have teen kids in his movies, and a small role in one movie doesnt remove that point. Aamir has Dangal, Ajay ahs Drishyam, Shaaitan. Now when will this man play roles his age again?

Ajay does play his age, and is still the main lead roles. Heck, Ajay actually joke about his age all the time, and has been doing this since his late 30s in Golmaal 1. In DPDD he was an older guy dating a young woman, with teen kids he was in his 50s. 

Katrina was a mom to a young daughter in Merry Christmas, and Katrina is only 40 years old. Kajol played a mom to  college son in helicopter Eela.

This doesnt work.

Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: StacyStyle

Ajay is younger than all those actors, and in recent years he has worked with Kajol, Tabu, Jyothika, Kareena who are all mid 40s to 50s. You wont find SRK working with an actress are in their 40s . So comparing Ajay to those smiley8 is disrespectful.

Please tell me when SRK worked with someone less than 10 years younger than him in recent years?

Deepika was a cameo.

No he does not, him and Katrina have terrible chemistry, and now besides DP and Anushka he looks like his daughter, Deepika and Anushka are closer to his daughter age than him.

I rather see srk doing movies like swades or chalte chalte or om shanti om, I don't care about age. Anushka looks like his daughter, horrible chemistry. dp and him have good chemistry, love seeing them together. Also love seeing him with kajol. But at least srk next movie is with an actress closer to his age tabu. He did jawan with nayanthara who is close to 40. srk has done more movies with actresses like kajol and others close to his age than his male competitors because I have seen akki and others doing movies with girls younger than them. No, I don't want to see any of the khans, ajay or akki playing the kind of roles Big B is playing, I am sorry, it's like giving up their lead roles to play supporting roles, I disagree with you 100 percent. If anybody don't want to watch srk or any older actor as lead, they can simply ignore it. I literally don't watch any movie that has an actor or actress I dislike, simple as that.