Created

Last reply

Replies

1.4k

Views

67.8k

Users

74

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago
XQZTA5H7XLOFRTAJ thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Most Indian middle class janta have a very eco friendly lifestyle. They don’t need a lecture from stupid hypocrite climate activists who roams around in gas guzzling cars.


https://x.com/timesalgebraind/status/1766155854376730671?s=46&t=Q96IWrDq2C9bhu2B8fjITg

XQZTA5H7XLOFRTAJ thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Strangers02

Omg!! I loved everything about this show 😍..leads to supporting cast done such a good job . There may be better shows than this, as i have not watched much K dramas , but this show have my 💖...

One of the best OST💆🥰

https://youtu.be/vzH3-8_Y7oo?si=TziX4kvHu9Qp3SS_

I think I am so hung up on CLOY that I always end up comparing.
but king the land would be 4th on my list. CLOY, Hometown cha cha cha, Love to hate you then King the land.
Nobody has looked as good as cloy leads. Especially Hyun Bin.
King the land guy is ok. Sometimes he looked girly.. sometimes he looked nice. Has nice tushy. smiley36

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: J3VUQUJPABGFFZK4

I think I am so hung up on CLOY that I always end up comparing.
but king the land would be 4th on my list. CLOY, Hometown cha cha cha, Love to hate you then King the land.
Nobody has looked as good as cloy leads. Especially Hyun Bin.
King the land guy is ok. Sometimes he looked girly.. sometimes he looked nice. Has nice tushy. smiley36

Hometown cha cha cha couple are too cute na dimple couplesmiley36 CLOY no. 1 kdrama and CLOY’s main couple uff kya hi boloon, just love them.

Havent seen love to hate you, hows it?

XQZTA5H7XLOFRTAJ thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRita

King the land is one of best kdramas out there. And the chemistry between FL and Ml uff too good. I heard they r dating in real life too.

@bold — say whaaaa smiley3


They look good together.

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: A7VGOKFPCAVGBXV2

@bold — say whaaaa smiley3


They look good together.

Yeah thats what I saw in news, not sure how true it is thoughsmiley36
rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

https://youtu.be/sVU065_Bufg

A win is a win ... Isn't it? smiley32

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

With Belichick's destination still a mystery smiley13

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 22 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".