
To lovely Sneha
The entire Sharma clan and all of us wish you a great year ahead
With balloons and flowers



To lovely Sneha
The entire Sharma clan and all of us wish you a great year ahead
With balloons and flowers


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I hope Aaj ka episode acha ho. It's my birthday today & din ka shuruwat Abhira se ho & don't want to see anymore EMA 😭
Happy birthday!!!
EDT saved my day yesterday. After seeing the first post I was like yup skipping it.
Happy birthday!!!
EDT saved my day yesterday. After seeing the first post I was like yup skipping it.
Thank you so much for birthday wishes 💙
Even I check EDT to decide if i need to skip the episode 
Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan
I hope Aaj ka episode acha ho. It's my birthday today & din ka shuruwat Abhira se ho & don't want to see anymore EMA 😭
Happy Birthday Sneha

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan
I hope Aaj ka episode acha ho. It's my birthday today & din ka shuruwat Abhira se ho & don't want to see anymore EMA 😭

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan
I hope Aaj ka episode acha ho. It's my birthday today & din ka shuruwat Abhira se ho & don't want to see anymore EMA 😭
Happy Birthday 

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan
I hope Aaj ka episode acha ho. It's my birthday today & din ka shuruwat Abhira se ho & don't want to see anymore EMA 😭
Very Happy Birthday Sneha🥳🎂🎊
Happy Birthday to youOriginally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan
I hope Aaj ka episode acha ho. It's my birthday today & din ka shuruwat Abhira se ho & don't want to see anymore EMA 😭



To lovely Sneha
The entire Sharma clan and all of us wish you a great year ahead
With balloons and flowers

