That’s hilarious. Is he a Kareena fanboy?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
That’s hilarious. Is he a Kareena fanboy?
might be they done some movies together as well n now the crew. Kareena Kiara were really getting into the groove n karishma was just doing her own thing lol 😂Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s
That’s hilarious. Is he a Kareena fanboy?
Cheapster.
Originally posted by: VCGOIF3USZW3BM6S
Cheapster.
How so? Most of his co-stars say he is so quiet on sets and not the slightest flirt. Only person the pretended to thirst for was Kylie for international publicity. He fan boyed over Kareena for entertainment purposes on stage. But it was someone who he has worked with over and over and knew she would be comfortable with it.
yes he is he’s Punjab ka shaan. When he came to the concert last year in the states it was packed more then guru ramdhwa. He really makes punjabis jatt Punjabis and Sikhs in general proud.Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi
This man is hilarious 🤣
Even the cooking ones he used to put up during COVID.
Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24
How so? Most of his co-stars say he is so quiet on sets and not the slightest flirt. Only person the pretended to thirst for was Kylie for international publicity. He fan boyed over Kareena for entertainment purposes on stage. But it was someone who he has worked with over and over and knew she would be comfortable with it.
When did I mentioned anything about flirt etc ?🤔
I just dont like this style of comedy, come across cheap and classless.
--------
Unrelated but Diljit can be international like guru since his collab with pitbull. AP Dhillion and Hardy Sandhu is rocking these days.
I didn’t see nothing crass In it. It seemed hilarious.Originally posted by: ZPT5ZDWWM7GL76ZC
When did I mentioned anything about flirt etc ?🤔
I just dont like this style of comedy, come across cheap and classless.
--------
Diljit is a loud bore
I didn’t see nothing crass In it. It seemed hilarious.
I didn't said crass anywhere.
Just cheap and classless.
Crass is more of a harsh and negative word.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0