@malik_moum56016
aisa kuchh hai
Moumita malik
same.. just lurks around mostly..
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
@malik_moum56016
aisa kuchh hai
Moumita malik
same.. just lurks around mostly..
Originally posted by: Honey-Friend
Arre chill yaar..
People love it when Gaurav Sam posts reels, like each other's posts, and also comments..
So ye bhi thik hai..
This is their personal life..
Itna sochoge to achha nehi lagega..
Haan na. Let's not have double standards. Shivam and Gaurav keep doing that on her posts all the time. People find it cute and what not. Idhar isne kar diya toh sabko cringe lag raha 😹😹😹😹
Merko toh personally dono se issue nahi hai. Sabki apni life hai. Bang whoever you want. Bas screen pe AbhiMaan content achha dedo 
bluech96
Poora video pehlenke episode ka bts hai 😂😂😂😂
I reject you… mekho content chahiye abhimaaan…. Onscreen nahi milra hai… isiliye offscreeen chahiye mujheee 😭😭 I’m a teenage girl… I will put hate comments if not
Haan na. Let's not have double standards. Shivam and Gaurav keep doing that on her posts all the time. People find it cute and what not. Idhar isne kar diya toh sabko cringe lag raha 😹😹😹😹
Merko toh personally dono se issue nahi hai. Sabki apni life hai. Bang whoever you want. Bas screen pe AbhiMaan content achha dedo

Enough Megha. 
Prats is fine but NOT Ru. No more her here.
Originally posted by: bluech96
I know.. people liked what gaurav did simply cus of what these folks did initially. At this point I don’t think I can just blame Sheh. Sam needs to step up too. 1/2 years chalne wala hai show. Thoda they put effort they can get super famous and have more people simp over them honestly 😂 but kair… I’m more interested in the hug 🤭😂
I watched one IV of Sam with her previous costar. She was saying there also that she hates SM and she wishes it didn't exist 😂😹😹
I don't think she even cares about followers and all that.
Originally posted by: 17tourin
I was trying to write an OS after long time.
Now I can't continue after this whole spoiler-reaction session
KYUNNNNNN!
RedBluBlacc
Originally posted by: bluech96
Ok abhi yaaah kyaaa charcha chal raha hai? 😂😂
Don't know! Main to late ake dekh rahi hu sab
Hey everyone! The new promo looks fresh and interesting After all the emotional rollercoasters, it finally feels like the story is heading in an...
Abhimaan ki Shaadi ka Maatam Yeh kya hogaya Abhimaan ki shaadi hogayi 4th baar Aisa kyu kia aapne bhagwan ji humare saath Deviyon aur deviyon...
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
1.1k