Originally posted by: 17tourin
I was trying to write an OS after long time.
Now I can't continue after this whole spoiler-reaction session
Areey likho na pls. 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: 17tourin
I was trying to write an OS after long time.
Now I can't continue after this whole spoiler-reaction session
Areey likho na pls. 😂
Originally posted by: Honey-Friend
Ek PB&J sandwich ka kimat tum keya jano Rani Saheba
Ruhi ki sar ka taaj hai ye PB&J Sandwich
Uski PYAR hai ye PB&J sandwich..
And uske sar ke taaj ko Armaan thukraa chuka hai.
Originally posted by: Redblueblack
Arre, maine jo second wala dala hai dekh . Maza aayega
IV hai p says ki ar ke list of priorities meim family pehle hai, then Abhira n baad mein ruhi
N Shehzada is like, haan ab ruhi bohot reh li p house mein, jaane ka time aagaya hain😂😂😂
Armaan consoles her through a door n then he leaves 😂😂😂 n she's surprised AF की chala gaya 😂😂😂
This is the first Ruhi DDP bts jisme I was laughing... 
Nothing much there was this girl who wasn't able to understand a diff pov. Toh mera para chadh gya aur maine bol diya defensive kyun ho rhi. Apna opinion force nahi kar sakti tum.
But she never replied so the arguement died
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
I'm trusting you Neha this better be the case
Or you have to make bhabhi and armaan vm for Megha
Itni torture?????????
Nehiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
@MeghaBiswa17098
No s
Originally posted by: Redblueblack
Tbh, I didn't think की होगा waisa kuch, because they've been moving away from any physical contact of that nature between Armaan and ru bitch. He's become very conscious of the boundaries after jhopda hug n button stitching
Jhopda Hug 

I can't 

Originally posted by: 17tourin
I was trying to write an OS after long time.
Now I can't continue after this whole spoiler-reaction session
Likh dalo ab toh!! Ruhi ka ddp bhi comedy hoga
I am chill now
Hey everyone! The new promo looks fresh and interesting After all the emotional rollercoasters, it finally feels like the story is heading in an...
Abhimaan ki Shaadi ka Maatam Yeh kya hogaya Abhimaan ki shaadi hogayi 4th baar Aisa kyu kia aapne bhagwan ji humare saath Deviyon aur deviyon...
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
1.1k