Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Radhika could do much better..I know she is marrying an Amnani but I would never marry someone just for his money 💀 maybe She loves the guy in real but he is....He doesn't even take care of his physique like his brother did.
She is a rich herself, comes from a rich family.
Not that rich like Ambanis but rich where she can marry anyone and still maintain a pretty good life.
Anant did lose weight but due to his health issues he again gained the weight.
next will be who sat where
the media n groups will be waiting on these sights . Gosh I should have been there to dish the gossip.
My average looker aloo slayed yesterday like no one , I want pictures for today!!🤗https://x.com/Aliasnation/status/1763996095963615261?s=20
. .
MET Gala event: Karan Johar, Manish Malhotra, Isha Ambani pictures
https://x.com/i/status/2041870949310722331
Aamir Santoshi Media Meet Greet Be excited, Be very excited.... https://twitter.com/vicharabhio/status/2066012884715606308...
...
41