I don’t know but that’s Ranbir next to her in glasses right?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
I don’t know but that’s Ranbir next to her in glasses right?
This event was fun, like the Filmfare used to have such spectacle where the whole industry came together.
Deepika is sitting on the table behind them
https://twitter.com/SRCxmbatant/status/1763994315012100345?t=tLO0WzKbaxOIlyjdNQRSqQ&s=19
Yes and Akash Ambani next to him
Bacteria could spread. Too many people

one of them IMO. Anyways let’s move on💕
they not soutens since no not like rekha chasing him etc … I say good riddance n let everyone be !!Originally posted by: Briaahna
Good to see positivity, even Soutens are hugging each other
if only Jaya and Rekha come together for a pose nose https://x.com/earthlykisssed/status/1763967690836730098?s=20
. .
MET Gala event: Karan Johar, Manish Malhotra, Isha Ambani pictures
https://x.com/i/status/2041870949310722331
Aamir Santoshi Media Meet Greet Be excited, Be very excited.... https://twitter.com/vicharabhio/status/2066012884715606308...
...
41