Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I’m scared tooo lol 😂Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan
I have a feeling this nobody was brought in to torture us with another dark room and nothing else.
Originally posted by: priyabehera
Aapko bhi wahi lagta hai na Aaj jo ignore Kia hai uska badla jorur lenge yeh log ham se kanhi bhar bhar ke rumaan na dekh na pade Bhai
....
Inke paas aur koi scene nhi hai kya
Yeah I do agreeOriginally posted by: Aashiqanafan
In old age it is normal to forget some stuff and also it was shown that she was not feeling weell and getting chakkar so I think forgetting speech was not that absurd. They have shown far worse absurd stuff. I liked the episode as it was Abhira and Dadisa centric.
A nice one. So from today we can call her Dr Ruhi Birla Poddar D.S. Ema.delusional school of EMA
😜😜😜😜😜😜😜Originally posted by: bluech96
Kaunsa mood? Aisa waisa kuch ho tho AT aajana 😂😂
I see your siggy girl… I just learnt what that meant and how to see it 😂
Mai aaaj shapath leti hoon ki, Mai uss din apna Siggy upload karoongi jis din, armaaan does something super passionate with abhira out of love (only love qualifies, no thank you / fear wala hug) … I’m hoping a hug or holding her hands while she is sleeping and admiring her… or you never know a kiss 🤷♀️😉
Ok 😂
Warning milne ka potential hain idhar👀
nahi nahi it will get shifted to beautiful seasons
ya fir
cc5
You can upload more than 1 siggy Shree! Like mine..Originally posted by: bluech96
I see your siggy girl… I just learnt what that meant and how to see it 😂
Mai aaaj shapath leti hoon ki, Mai uss din apna Siggy upload karoongi jis din, armaaan does something super passionate with abhira out of love (only love qualifies, no thank you / fear wala hug) … I’m hoping a hug or holding her hands while she is sleeping and admiring her… or you never know a kiss 🤷♀️😉
Ok 😂
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324 They are so precious
1k