Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

It looks like Dadi and Malini will join hands against Kavya now. Or Malini will support Dadi in her acts against Kavya. Hopefully, Kavya finds all strength and fights back, instead of forgiving them for the sake of family..

Sum_sum thumbnail

When u tell the truth, u can do so looking into the eyes! Kavya was so confident even after all the turmoils she has faced to get here to give thr statement !

'Hum sach keh rhe hai likh lijiye' 🔥

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well the truth is out only to be neglected and nullified... more over Giriraj has become more against her though he even was before

Spykie thumbnail

I dont understand on what basis was he warning kavya? Where was he helping her or supporting her? Infact he being the main villan created difgiculties at every step

Spykie thumbnail

Kavya has stood by truth good for her concscience atleast she has not done anything wrong bit definitely this will lead to a war where not only kavya but her family will also suffer... hope she comes out stronger

Spykie thumbnail

I hope Kavya will win this war of preofessional vs personal and truths vs netaji

Aruna0103 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I really loved the whole conversation between papa Bansu& Bansuu 

rakeshopg thumbnail

I think, it was all expected that Giriraj will be proved innocent. The only good thing about this sequence was, Giriraj exposed in front of Adi, all this while he was acting to nice with Kavya in front of him and torturing her in his back. 

With Asha talking all lies, now Adi knows Giriraj manipulated her/Vinod, so he will never believe Giriraj again..

Saniya721 thumbnail

currently Malini it feels like she is altogether a diff character

rakeshopg thumbnail

True, Malini looks completely different character. I think, she will soon join Amma ji to go against Kavya. She already looks so convinced about Amma ji and her acts, just because she doesn't like Kavya.

Cannot believe she is educated and was an ex-IAS Officer...