Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CherryKavya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I agree Omi needs to be punished, coz it is not only Navya's life, there has been death of children too. We need to wait to know who is the main culprit. I feel Anurag is the criminal here. He is putting blame on Omi n threatening Omi about. Coz company and authorised signatory is Omi. If Kavya comes to know the entire story behind who was the main culprit, she will book upon Anurag and probably she may forgive Omi. 

Giriraj is using his money and power to protect him from his crimes but for how long. Media will not spare as they find out the truth n when truth is out, party will also not keep him n will throw him out from his post 

CherryKavya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh you remember that. She must have got the traits from her MIL ammaji. Ammaji gives me dirty vibes. She has already started harassing Kavya soo much. Ghunghat, leave job, leave home this n that

If this goes on for long time,  I suggest Adi takes Kavya n lives separately with her peacefully than in this jhamela house. 

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Giriraj will be proved innocent in the end, its very much expected. But, at least Kavya had the strength to put up the fight. Hopefully, like all other sequences, the makers do not end this matter here and reopen the case and prove him guilty..

Otherwise, it will be very sad to see such state of the system and sending wrong message..

Aakujaannnnn thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amma ji is a evil character with narrow mind who thinks a DIL is just supposed to look after her family her every action should be in favour of her family. From here domestic violence starts so she MIL like her still exists and I'm excited how they will show this all

rakeshopg thumbnail

Looks like, Dadi and Malini going to become typical ITV saas for Kavya. Hopefully its not dragged too long to make it a saas-bahu drama. Enough of family drama already, should move on to professional story soon..

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

BTS dekhkar hi Ammaji per khoon khaul raha hai.. episode me ayegi to kya hoga 🤪

rakeshopg thumbnail

The good part of the show is, we dont have to bear the villains (except for Giriraj) for long. Looks like the role of Anurag/Amma ji will end soon.

They may be successful in AdYa separation along with Navya's truth coming out, but will leave soon. Looks like Amma ji is also involved in the Navya's case..