https://www.instagram.com/reel/C32xJjby4j3/?igsh=dTM5YXllYTNkZzcx
So cute. All positive vibes.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C32xJjby4j3/?igsh=dTM5YXllYTNkZzcx
So cute. All positive vibes.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This was in SRK's van....Where later Deepu confessed.......that Bira was one of her 3 favorite men...

Trolling her fans forever and ever and ever...
uhh umm well 
Pati Patni Air Woh... 😂
Ranveer mein zara si bhi ghairat hai?
Sometimes I wonder.
Same with Deepika.
Broad mindedness kay naam par achcha tamasha lagaa rakhha hai is tigdi nay.
Originally posted by: 3OFUEOWP4OVUJNES
Ranveer mein zara si bhi ghairat hai?
Sometimes I wonder.
Same with Deepika.
Broad mindedness kay naam par achcha tamasha lagaa rakhha hai is tigdi nay.
ghairat matlab? 
Just googled it and ummm…you’re right! sorry for asking 🤐
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
This was in SRK's van....Where later Deepu confessed.......that Bira was one of her 3 favorite men...
Trolling her fans forever and ever and ever...
Yeah... and why not...I'm sure he has qualities we don't know about...one shouldn't believe KKHH that one only loves once...
As for Deepika, she still can be fond of Ranbir in a detached way and having fun with him as she has Ranveer as a (in my feeling) respectful and loving partner...and I suppose, that SRK is her 3rd favourite man 
Originally posted by: Clochette
Yeah... and why not...I'm sure he has qualities we don't know about...one shouldn't believe KKHH that one only loves once...
As for Deepika, she still can be fond of Ranbir in a detached way and having fun with him as she has Ranveer as a (in my feeling) respectful and loving partner...and I suppose, that SRK is her 3rd favourite man
not really
Aneet paddas film, its been made by one of ranveers best friends, and he looks so hot! ♥️...
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...
4