Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

Dadisa and her eagle eyes for mangalsutra 

HC64P Daphne Cute Handmade Peacock Mangalsutra for Women

I think if Armaan didn't have it, Abhira won't be allow 

in Poddar house smiley37smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I'm highly disappointed with Armaan. 

He chose to speak to Ruhi over Abhira while venting. He should have shared everything with Abhira. He should have apologized for yelling at a girl who risked her life for his mom, faced her worst fear just for his mom. But instead he's telling Ruhi  everything. He will probably apologize to Abhira in tomorrow episode in the "special" place but Ruhi will as usual interrupt. 

He had barely any reaction to the sorry note in diary that he read. 

He did not do marham patti, asked chachi to do it. 

He hesitated to tie mangalsutra. 

Instead he was giving A+ character certificate to Ruhi for doing the bare minimum - to inform him and help him when Abhira was literally in mortal peril. Wow! How nice 🙄

And now likely he's gonna share the special place with Ruhi too without berating her for showing up there uninvited and he's gonna yell at Abhira over Charu matter too. 

Its really difficult to enjoy  the few Abhimaan moments when he's always flipping to be vulnerable and emotional with and about everything related to Ruhi too. He's always falling back on Ruhi and is clearly ok with her still loving him and having expectations of lover from him. Like WTF. 

Edited by Pinecone - 2 months ago
Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I got my Wishhhhhhhhhhhhh

I just posted that in AA AT smiley40smiley41

Cheers to our AbhiMaan smiley40smiley40

Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Any good Abhimaan scenes today?? ALONE SCENES

Pinecone thumbnail

Barely. 

He saw diary. Abhira said I wont apologize for what I did because it was for your mom. I know the pain of losing mom and you do too. So you should understand. 

He got angry and left. 

But later he was guilty for yelling at Abhira who risked life for his mom. 

And in the end Abhira apologized again and he took her to special place. 

Tomorrow there will be a conversation but Ruhi will interupt. 

Edited by Pinecone - 2 months ago
sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I guess expecting the unexpected is key to watch yrkkh .. I guess they are not gonna get over with this 3rd angle and ruhi might herself say something stupid and whole family would come to know about them

Pinecone thumbnail

Dadi noted mangalsutra missing. Armaan had it so dadi said tie it. He hesitated but dadi insisted. 

He carried her inside because she was injured and was unable to walk. Was wincing. 

Bass. Thats all we got. 

Dk_2024 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Jeez. Why is Armaan always venting to Ruhi. Why couldn't he just speak to Abhira?! now he blames himself and has said Ruhi is the best and he can blindly trust her. And Ruhi has followed him to the special place so theres just nothing private to Armaan and Abhira. Everywhere Ruhi follows. Armaan is validating how Ruhi feels insecure because of Abhira and how Abhira has taken Ruhis place in her life. Wow! How inappropriate is that. She's been anti Abhira because Armaan married her even though its not Abhiras fault. Armaan acknowledges that himself and still praises her. How can Ruhi have the audacity to expect anything from Armaan after marring Rohit. 

And Is he really giving her praise for having the decency to save someone's life instead of keeping petty insecurities in the middle. Like c'mon! 

Its luck that Ruhi discovered the messages and its basic decency that she chose to act on it because literally Abhira was in mortal peril and her ridiculous fights or dislike for Abhira is inconsequential in 

Aisa kya ukhad liya usne?! 

Now Armaan thinks just being a decent person is a big deal. Wow! Such pathetic standards. 

I am sick of him doing this dosti cum family game with both women. He leads both on. 

And why did Madhav not publicly expose Sanjay?! 

Already back to Abhira blame tomorrow per precap. Wow! 

Can't even let her rest and recover. 

WTF is the deal with Dadi. She's berating a girl whom she acknowledges as being scared and hurt. Was she even hearing herself?! Dadi is pathetic. 

Armaan is a gentle and kind person. Ruhi accompanied him yesterday on her own. And she was a help in searching clues. And on the top she did it genuinely. 

She actually was concerned about abhira as a human for change. 

Basic thanks is not that bad. But I m surprised Armaan shoved away her hands multiple times. smiley36

Jb ruhi ki smile dekhi to armaan pr gussa aane lga tha to again gave her non sense ummeed. But next scene with family was hilarious. 

And then she will ruin there special moment. 😡

Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thank yousmiley31

Expected much more!!smiley19

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Dadi noted mangalsutra missing. Armaan had it so dadi said tie it. He hesitated but dadi insisted. 

He carried her inside because she was injured and was unable to walk. Was wincing. 

Bass. Thats all we got.