Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dk_2024 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

All murders are not same in the eyes of law.Mental illness is not the only exception...self defense, sudden provocation, premeditation, consent are also the exception. There a a lot of categories, but it basically depends on the circumstances, the accused "intentions" and the the knowledge of the injury that it will cause murder.

Lgta hai tum lawyer ho ya study kr rhi ho.

I m also in law and finance field.

Shi and accurate bola tumne

Dk_2024 thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

jealous wale......

he is a real jalkukda....

ab tak use lagta tha abhira has no one...so apni bad bad mere saath hi karegi..

ab usne dance mein dhyaan lagaya...to abhira ne kaha...jaa tu dance kar...mei tere papa se hi baat kar leti hun...and yeh janab is all JEALOUS!!!😂

Shi kha. Abhira can survive without him. We all know. But armaan ni reh payega. Abhira ko thoda emotional support kbhi kbhi chahiye hota hai. But armaan, use jyada jrurt hai abhira ki. 

She is the only one jisse wo truly Dil ki baat krta hai, ldai kr skta hai, without any guilt baat krta hai. 

That's y I think ki armaan will leave this family by saying one day that Abhira is his only true family. 

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dk_2024

Lgta hai tum lawyer ho ya study kr rhi ho.

I m also in law and finance field.

Shi and accurate bola tumne

I am not in the law field; I just love reading and watching murder mystery..... novels and series and researching criminal cases. smiley36smiley36

Dk_2024 thumbnail

Wese makers ne Rohit ko lmbi chutti di hai lgta hai. Uska ptta cut to ni gya. They did Same with samar (anupama)

Please bought him soon DKP

Dk_2024 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I am not in the law field; I just love reading and watching murder mystery..... novels and series and researching criminal cases. smiley36smiley36

Fir bi tumne bdia bola. 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

Aru's baby scolded Armaan for Akshu's baby smiley42smiley27

We all know how delulu roohi is for Armaan, despite that she stood up for abhira smiley31

1005538Sutapasima2Content WarningThis thread is for discussing the days episode . Please do not discuss characters not shown in the days episode .

You are requested to refrain in future .

Repeated violations may be rewarded with increased warning levels .

Hi suta :)

Just a doubt, I have not discussed characters that have not been shown. I was talking about Roohi & Abhira, not Arohi or Akshara.

Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I wish , I wish she say this to him! 

Koshish ki thi, tum mujhe bhul gaye the na??

But again, Armaan DID ask her many times! Pyaar se, gussey se, with Ice cream sesmiley27

Originally posted by: India_TV

she tried.....but then he said woh use bhool gaya tha....so she tried taling to his papa....

and he became jealous...😂 kitna jalkukda tyeps hai..😂

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

I got a warning when we were discussing kachori of every generation . smiley36

I actually don't understand IF rules smiley36

Kachori ? LoL 😆😂

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I got a warning when we were discussing kachori of every generation . smiley36

I actually don't understand IF rules smiley36

Hi five!! I got a warning for the same reason too!smiley36

Sbko pta hai daadi ya kisi aur ko ni btati abhira. Bt ya ek house attack on Both leads, then valentine's day pr idea to sabko tha ki attack hua hai, and then Vidya kidnapping. Rone k alwa kya Kiya kisi ne. Bs doc ko dikhaya, medicine, ab maa thik hai to bhul gye ki attack koi kyu krenga. 

No enquiry not for abhira but for Vidya as well. 

And armaan bs cctv footage dekhkr hero BN rha tha. Ki dekho I m searching but actually me Madhav was really concerned for the attack on Vidya. 

He was concerned and was searching the attacker. 

Actually Madhav's court case,  vidhya's kidnapping cure of her ptsd, Yuvraj 's blackmailing, Abhira's decision to leave the house and her gifts to all the members of the house , Morse code to madhav and letter to Abhimaan everything happened on the same day. 

Attack on Abhira was on the previous night after that Madhav's court case happened and Abhira couldn't tell .

1 and half days mein sb kuch kar diya in logon ne..

Next day arrest bhi ho gaya yuvraj...