Originally posted by: MochaQueen
Dont embarrass me...I have no association with that identity...it was an impersonator. In fact Vijay was just testing my account.
No your post actually made a lot of sense in that thread
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
Dont embarrass me...I have no association with that identity...it was an impersonator. In fact Vijay was just testing my account.
No your post actually made a lot of sense in that thread
I was going through I-F user groups and saw a user with the designation of a "Cool Viewbie" what does a cool Viewbie do?
Now that I felt confident enough to check it....my post isnt even there
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
I was going through I-F user groups and saw a user with the designation of a "Cool Viewbie" what does a cool Viewbie do?
coolbie + viewbie is a cool viewbie
They post WUs of episodes
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
Now that I felt confident enough to check it....my post isnt even there
This is your post isn't it?
I knew that coolbies posted WU's but didn't know about this amalgamation of ranks.....thank you for the info
I was talking about the other link
I just found out theres a college/university forum too
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
I just found out theres a college/university forum too
Same...i found it about a month ago....what was that forum about?
You're a parks and rec fan too? 