Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazymaneetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

thankfully maan came on time. i just hope that geet doesn't face further mental trauma because of this incident

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I liked geet thinking that she is not weak but strong.kunal asked geet whether she has loved him.but even kunal hasn't loved geet.geet gave him a good reply.shocking that kunal tried to molest her.geet kicking him was superb.kunal trying to burn feet was shocking.maan saving geet and kunal taken by police was nice.geet telling maan that she never cried and fought bravely and maan calling her brave was nice.

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Chapter 108 ( Last Chapter )

Maan paced restlessly outside in hallway of the hospital while geet has been in hospital room for checking.

his heart heavy with worry. He couldn't shake off the image of his Geet caught in between the fireflames. Whole family was there as well, after getting the news. Everyone tried to calm him down but he couldn't be in peace until and unless he get to see her all fine.

Every tick of the clock seemed to mock him, stretching the agonizing wait as he prayed for any sign of improvement. 

Maan's mind raced back to the terrifying moment when he had found Geet engulfed in flames, her screams piercing through the chaos of the fire. He had acted on instinct, pulling her to safety with every ounce of strength he possessed.

Now, as he stood outside her room, he replayed the events in his mind, each detail etched with a painful clarity. The smell of smoke still lingered in his nostrils, a constant reminder of the danger they had narrowly escaped. But amidst the fear and uncertainty, there was a flicker of hope. 

After half an hour doctor walked out and assured him that Geet was stable now, nothing to worry much Mr. Khurana, she will regain consciousness in just few hours. 

Maan left a sigh of breath and so does other family members. Everyone thanked God and shared teary smiles among themselves.

You can see her, but just don't disturb her! Dr assured them as she was their family doctor.

Everyone nodded, and stepped in one by one checking on her.

Before Maan could walked in doctor stopped him, Mr. Khurana, could you plz come to my cabin. I need to discuss your wife's reports with you."

He gave one glace to unconscious Geet inside room and then followed the doctor to her cabin.

That evening in hospital, 

He slowly opened the door of hospital room, where Geet was sleeping. He walked in and just stared at her pale face...she looked fragile as well...his eyes became misty without his own notice as he saw her slowly opening her eyes.

Maan..." She called out softly with meek smile.

He was at her side at instant and he took her fragile body in his arms, engulfing her small frame completely in his broad chest.

I am sorry, Jaan ..." He mumbled in throaty voice, burying his face in the crook of her neck. Geet softly rubbed his back, moaning in pain still she tried to sooth him.

She could feel his tears soaking her neck..why are you crying? Plz don't cry! My Maan can never cry, I hate to see you this way! She ranted and when maan pulled apart he saw her pouting her lips. He smiled softly cupping her face, while geet wiped his cheeks, why are you crying? She frowned like baby.

I am not..." He gave her warm smile composing himself.

And why are  you sorry for, you saved us in time, Maan...or else..." She shuddered even to think on that line.

Sh...' he put his hand on her mouth, tumhe kuch nahi hota, Geet...mein tumhe kuch nahi hone deta...." How could I , tum meri jaan ho..." Mera kya hota agar tumhe kuch ho jata toh...mein toh mar hi jaata...

Maan, she silenced him by her soft glare, don't say like this..now I am fit and fine beside you, then forget whatever bad happen...I always have belief on you, ap hume kuch hone hi nahi dete" she said with shinning eyes which held so much love and trust on him.

He became more guilty by her words and unconditional trust on him.

I broke your trust Geet, I took advantage of your trust on me..."

What are you saying, she frowned deeply unable to understand him.

Yes Geet, yeh sab Jaan ke bhi je how much you are important to me, I played with my life. 

You can never do something like that, Maan..I trust you.

Itna vishwas mat karo Geet, mujhpe...I broke your same trust.

Plz maan ap kya kahne chahte hai...her heart became restless in fear.

I knew about Kunal before only but u didn't tell you because I didn't want you to get afraid and live your life with fear but I want you to emerge strong through all your fears that's why I didn't disclose you about Kunal getting bail out. 

But yeh bhi sach hai geet, I made sure about your safety purposes also I out transmitter in your heel , that way we reached you. And I was sure that I will save you in time...but now seeing your condition I regret this badly.

He confessed everything in further details while hiding his face in her palms.

Geet was numb for a while, then realized everything he did just for her, it was not his fault...he tried everything to safeguard her and to heal her from her dear and depression...how could be her maan, her love could be wrong...

Maan...you are not wrong, you did nothing wrong Maan.." you were always there for me..." She smiled at him when he looked up at her with little surprise.

You are not upset with me for my stunt? He asked feeling still down..

How could I Maan, if I was at your place...hum aisa hi kuch karte, infact I have not got brain like you, Mr. Husband! She giggled softly lightening his heart thereby.

She gestured him to seat near her as he was on his knees from the time he stepped in her room.

I would have done everything in my hand to heal you and safeguard you, Maan, if I would have been at your place! She said softly cuddling in his chest while he sighed feeling her safe and sound in his arms.

And you have done the same for me, Maan. You have been always the light in my dark life, from the beginning of my love journey, she smiled remembering her childhood crush...

With her words, both remembered their first meeting at home and then frequent bumping on each other when she was young lad and he was emerging businessman.

You have done everything for me Maan, even more than my parents had done. I know I shouldn't have say this, because what your love for me and my love for you, it couldn't be express in words..." She ended with passionate gaze at his face.

He looked down at her and softly peck her lips, 

Plz don't think much about this, you did best what you could do at this moment, she said seeing his upset face, as she cupped his jaw, now culprit will get desire punishment...court will have enough proof for this, hai na...

He nodded so she added, then you did right Maan, it's me saying, so trust my words.

He took deep breath before looking at her, yes darling, I trust on your word...and I love you very much with that saying he claimed her lips for passionate kiss, feeling burden of guilt finally lifting up from his shoulder with her love trust and understanding.....

After few day, 

Geet was completely fine by now...Maan made sure she doesn't put foot on the floor. He was always there beside her taking care of her like baby. Though dadi and Annie was also there to help her with but he couldn't leave her side, leaving all ladies frustrated to the core.

Geet also got the news of Sameera...she has been trying for the contracts but not getting one, her career has been ruined completely...and geet knew who is the person behind it.

She tried to make her husband understand but he wouldn't listen, when his life was at stake because of that cheap girl then how could he forgive and forget.

Maan, she did all this in fit of jealousy...and she didn't knew about kunal's plan , she only bailed him out.

Didn't you think y would she bailed him out!? Maan spoke angrily staring at his innocent wife who thinks good about others.

She knew all about kunal's plan..to throw you out of my life she did all this!? Maan revealed and geet was shock, no...I never thought she would stoop this low..humne kabhi Aisa nahi socha...she would be so evil. Geet had tears in her eyes thinking about the painful hours she spent in that warehouse without Maan...and today she knew the real person behind this all dirty plan.

You are too nave Jaan, but the world don't think like you...it's filled with cruel people.

I don't want to know anything, Maan..if the truth about this one person is so painful then I wouldn't digest the truth of about this world. I have you and all that matters to me is you and our family. She hugged him tightly crying her eyes out, feeling overwhelmed for having him in her life, agar aap nahi hote toh humara kya hota Maan...!?

Don't think much, he patted her head affectionately, I will be there for you always... 

She clutched his collar tightly in fear and hugged him tightly.

Aapko Jo thik Lage aap kariye, I won't say you anything on this matter. Phir bhi I believe in the thing that, hume janbuz kar kisi ko hurt nahi karna chahiye... God will himself punish the culprit. 

He sighed shaking his head at her innocence and pure heart, alright darling mein samz gaya, I will just handover her to police then they will punish her with the proofs I have against her.

Now happy!?

Yes..she gave him bright smile before kissing his lips softly.

It was finally the day of their Anniversary...Geet got up first to wish him but she got sweet shock when he wished her first with red rose, happy 5th anniversary wifey!! Saying so he kissed the rose and put same on her lips, making her blush heavily.

Happy Anniversary Maan...! She hugged him tightly like child, making him chuckle.

What's the plan for today!" He asked and she nodded, nothing, humne kuch nahi socha..I just want to be lazy in your arms..

Is it...!? He smirked playfully while his fingers moving on the zip of her nighty.

Maan, she moaned feeling his lips moving on her neck line, I didn't say like that..

Like that mean wifey!? He teased her, his hand moving inside her dress, he cupped her breast giving squeeze to her soft mount...they felt heavy and sensitive...

I feel some changes in you wifey, baat kya hai? He asked huskily, showering wet kisses on her jaw line.

Jaise...' she moaned and blushed, giving him more access...

Jaise, he laid her down hovering over her, you looking more beautiful recently...I can't resist you.." he confessed staring at her beautiful face which turned crimson with his words and soon she felt his mouth on her, she reciprocated the kiss more hungrily combing his hair as he took her body softly in his arms, cuddling her like baby.

In evening when both returned from the small party arranged by Annie for their anniversary, Maan noticed Geet getting nervous and restless. She was behaving odd from the time they left the hall. 

Geet kuch kehna chahti ho?" He asked seeing her fidgeting with saree pallu. She looked most beautiful woman on the planet in this blue saree, and he couldn't stop staring at her. 

And now when she looked up at him with her brown hazel eyes, he felt the world around them stopped and drowned in the pool of her amber eyes.

Maan,...before she could say anything his cell buzzed, so she sighed and waited for him to finish his call.

After a while, seeing her tired face he asked her to go inside, he will follow her soon. She nodded and walked inside.

PLZ SCROLL DOWN TO NEXT POST FOR EPILOGUE....smiley9

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Mg13 thumbnail

SCROLL UP TO ABOVE POST FOR LAST CHAPTER PLZ...smiley9

EPILOGUE

Maan entered the room and felt darkness all around. only moonlight flickering through the window. He frowned, calling out to her, Geet?? and switched on the light button which was at his right side on the wall.

His eyes widened in surprise at the sight of the beautifully decorated space. He knew it was his wife's planning...now he understood the reason behind her nervous acts, he smiled thinking about her while checking the room around.

She had adorned the room with twinkling fairy lights and fragrant flowers, creating a romantic ambiance....he walked up the wall behind their bed, there hang big portrait of their marriage while at right side , his painting done by his wifey was hanging beside it..he felt his heart skipping several beats feeling the crazy love of his wife for him...he softly caressed her signature "Gmsk" she had done in the down corner of portrait.

He looked for her but she was nowhere in his sight, then heard some sound from washroom and realized she must be in. 

Maan thought to change his clothes until then. He had just removed his shirt when he heard the washroom door getting unlock. 

Next moment when she stepped out, he forgot to breath, seeing beautiful yet sexual sight of his innocent wifey.

She has clad herself in small sexy nighty highlighting her figure sensuously. He remembers buying that one along with few others when they were on their mini honeymoon trip last month.

She was way too shy and nervous to wear it that time. Then what changed today, he didn't know. He could see her blushing heavily, as she took slow steps towards him. 

Finally, bearing no more distance between them, he himself rushed to her pulling her in his arms in one jerk. She gasped and looked at him with wide eyes then seeing his passionate gaze, her eyes downcast again. 

Geet, it's been five years to our marriage, still you can't stop blushing like new bride!! He commented in low husky voice while cupping her chin, urging her to look up.

She trembled in his hold but managed to reply in low voice, "I can't help it, Maan... everyday your touch feels new, your stare...which hold passion, love, care, possessiveness... everything, it makes my knees go weak, every time you looked at him with these dark gaze I felt falling in love with you all over again... every time you make love to me it feels new...." She buried her face in the crook of his neck, feeling shy after her confession.

He took deep breath, inhaling her scent from her neck and murmured huskily, then why did you planned to wear this today! He crushed her soft body in his manly one.

I just wanted to surprise you on our special day! This is all for your eyes...you was so eager to see me in this and I took this much time, I am s..." Before she apologized he shut her mouth with his own, pecking her lovingly. I totally understand Jaan, we have already decided and let me remind you again, there is no place for sorry or thank you word in between us. You have your freedom to live your life the way you want...I have not bound you in anything nor will I...' I felt seek with the idea even, to make you follow my words or anyone for that matter.

It's not like that Maan, ! She cupped his face, I don't want this freedom from you, I always want to bound with you with everything for that matter, remember we are one.

Still jaan, your happiness and comfort that's what matters me most, so I wouldn't like to see you upset or out of comfort for anything...

And my happiness lies in you, so this is all to make you happy!! She said like love suck puppy hanging in his neck, that he couldn't help but seal her mouth with his for soul searing kiss, hearing his wife's sweet confession.

By the way Jaan, your surprise gift is awesome, he mumbled in kiss before she pushed him apart, She was panting heavily,  "I have one more gift for you! 

Is it!! He raised his brow looking at her intently.

Maan, um..."

Say it, Geet, what is the gift. He asked with hidden smirk but she failed to see being lost in formulating words on how to disclose him.

Um..woh..

He frowned seeing her standing still, fidgeting with the edge of her dress.

Next moment, she felt his fingers on the strap of her dress, and he pulled it open, making it fall down to her feet, leaving her all bare to his hungry eyes.

Geet couldn't think much as before she could realize what's happening he had lifted her up in his arms, walking to the bed.

Until you think about the gift, why waste time instead we should make use of it. His shameless words made her whole red and she hide herself under blanket.

Maan smirked removing that completely from her body, don't hide yourself from me, Jaan! You are all mine..he said possessively as his passionate gaze move on her each curve of body.

She closed her eyes out of shyness and clutched the bed sheet in her fist, breathing heavily...

He removed his clothes and hovered over her, raising her heartbeat...

Relax Jaan, he mumbled kissing her eyes, and she opened to see him staring at her lovingly, I will be slow.." he cupped her jaw and she melted hugging him tightly.

Both moaned with contact of their burning bare bodies, her nipples crushing into his hard torso...he pushed her gently apart, and started showering wet hungry smooches all over her body, leaving her dripping wet.

Finally, he adjusted himself on her, before entering her with quick thrust.

after a while when both laid relax and spent in each other arms, Geet took his hand staring at him, he looked confused at her when she put his palm on her stomach, happy anniversary again, would be Dad!! 

With her set of words and action he jolted in sitting position before breaking into huge smile.

Geet didn't expect him to give her instant big smile, she wasn't sure about his reaction, Maan...!? She then saw him approaching her as he kissed her lips softly before following the path to her abdomen. 

You took so much time to reveal it to me, Geet! He mumbled on her stomach, kissing it as well.

When he got up to face, he could see her shocked face with her eyes and mouth wide open....she sat up holding the spread to her chest, giving him accusing look, you know it!? She was still doubtful but his teasing smirk confirm her doubts and she pouted turning her face away, right how could I forget, you are great Maan Singh Khurana, you know everything! Her voice cracking inthe end.

Geet...!? He became concerned for her as he cupped her face forcing her to look at him.

I wanted to surprise you! I kept it hidden from long...to gift you this news on our special day...but you...she started sobbing.

Sh...Jaan, ismein itna bura manne ki kya baat hai?" He pulled her in his lap, cuddling her in his broad arms. 

After a while when he saw her calming down, he handed her glass of water from side table. 

Tum Janna nahi chahogi, how did it got to know!?

Hume kuch nahi jaanna, she mumbled hiding her face in his chest like baby.

Geet, he chuckled, 'but I want to say, sunogi nahi meri baat!?

Um.., okay sat it!! She said nonchalantly, still laying her head on his shoulder.

I was doubtful about you from beginning only when you showed signs of mood swings and etc. But after that incident happened and you got hospitalized, his hold tighten over her, reminding that dreadful event.

Maan, I am here with you, " she said softly cupping his jaw, completely understanding his turmoil. 

He sighed pecking her head affectionately before starting again, "that day, your doctor told me about pregnancy!

But she had told her not to reveal it as I wanted to tell you first. She pouted

That you did Jaan, you told me first, she was doctor so she got to know herself about your condition and basically she is an outsider. So does that matter?? 

No...she smiled lazily cuddling in him again.

She also told me , how my clever wife request her to not to tell anyone in family about my wife's pregnancy as she wanted to be the first one to reveal it to her husband.

He could hear her soft chuckle when he said so...

A moment passed in silence, when geet suddenly parted to see him staring at her only, Maan ..she cupped his face, are you happy na!? 

Why you asking so geet! He hold her palm which was on his cheek and planted soft kiss to it.

Oh...um, before this, you were reluctant about this..I mean..

Geet, I was never reluctant, I even dint know how to feel at the moment...but yes it's pleasant feeling only..our love is growing inside your womb, in my jaan's womb, what could be more pleasant than this. He took her in hug, and about your first statement, I only wanted your happiness...your freedom...I never wanted to bind you with anything, knowing about your childhood and past years, I only wanted you to live your life freely on your terms. 

And truth to be say Geet, I was never into this marriage and family things, you know me also. But falling in love with you is best thing happened to me, I married you and made you mine....life seems beautiful with you around...And I never think beyond this...

Geet listened him silently and then pulled away to face him, I love you so much!! I know I cannot reach the limit of love you have for me...

Love you too Jaan, and I would like to say same thing that I couldn't match the intensity of your love...and before you argue with me on this matter, 'I have to show you something...let's go...' he got up, taking her in his arms...

He opened the curtains which was there at right corner of their room...she never noticed it before lost in him. 

And next second her eyes widened in shock, surprise and amusement, seeing mini room decorated for baby...

OMG! She exclaimed, as Maan slowly put her down, he followed her behind seeing her enthusiasm...as she explored whole place...then looked up to see the wall decorated with babies pictures and written in big letters, Happy Anniversary, would be mom!! Her eyes filled up in overwhelming happiness and next moment she rushed in his arms, I love you so much!! The best gift I ever got in my whole life, maan...and you are my god's blessing for me!! 

Geet, plz...don't cry!! He tried to sooth her.

I don't know, recently, I just crying often.

Yeah I know...he rolled his eyes wiping off he tears.

You making fun of me...!? She twisted her lips hearing his tone.

Not at all...

You did.

Okay I accept! He raise his hands in defeat then broke into hearty laughter seeing her pouting face.

Now you laughing on me, she made crying face.

'God, save me from this grown up baby, how will I manage both babies after few months...!?' He said and next moment he was running away from his cranky wifey who chased after him to teach him lesson for teasing her to hell......

hope it had come out well and met my reader's exceptions... smiley9

God!!! do you guys believe it finally completed...smiley42 plz leave your valuable feedback now...waiting to read your lovely and lots of comments... double update...so want double triple comments...smiley17 plz silent readers who are recently only pressing reaction leave your comments on this last update of Mehbooba series..

ps - do you guys think...it's time for 3rd Season with fresh concept...some unexpected surprising twists and romance of maneet....what's say....smiley2

and yes I am nostalgic...offcourse...another my personally fav season of my dear MEHBOOBA completed...smiley27

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Mg13 thumbnail

MEHBOOBA 2

LAST CHAPTER & EPILOGUE

SAAJAN

PART 17

MAREEZ-E-ISHQ

CHAPTER 36

LIKE & COMMENT, PLZ...smiley9

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

last n epi.

maan is feeling guilty for geet's condition n he ask sorry from her sharing everything about kunal with her

geet 's words relax maan .

geet was badly shock knowing intentions of sameera.

geet show her trust on maan that he will never allow any one hurt her 

geet finally share new of baby with maan on their anniversary 

beautiful end of very emotional story

smiley31 

taahir004 thumbnail

Last Chapter and Epilogue 

Firstly I'm sad that this Amazing FF has ended 

but glad that Maan and Geet are stronger 

not Sameera neither Kunal could tear them apart

wow it's amazing that Geet is pregnant 

looking forward to Season 3

simranDi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful ending to a beautiful story!  Thank you so much for your hard work.  It was appreciated and I throughly enjoyed the up and downs of their relationship and the way his love grew for her.  Thank you!

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice ending. Maan all the way knew she was expecting.

ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi nice chapter dear, Maan admitted geet in hospital, after hours doctor announce geet is perfectly fine, Maan confess to geet that he know that kunal get bail but he wanted much proof against kunal and don't want to scar geet,that's why he didn't Reval anything to geet, geet forgive Maan and if she will in that situation then she would be do that only. Geet asked to forgive sameera but Maan  refuse to forgive her.Maan and his family take good care of geet, she get well soon.