Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
So yuvraj is arrested, can baby Sharma move out from poddars as now she is intern she can live in hostel
I don't have a problem with that but there's no way in hell Armaan Poddar
will have Abhira out of his sight for a second, let alone living in a hostel.
I won't be surprise if Abhira start working at Poddar Law Firm
But I would like to see Abhira saying this to Armaan
and Armaan be like - kabhi Nahi
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
I don't have a problem with that but there's no way in hell Armaan Poddar
will have Abhira out of his sight for a second, let alone living in a hostel.
I won't be surprised if Abhira start working at Poddar Law Firm
I think forum gives me more butterflies..fir epi mein moye moye ho jata hai
Haye tumhari theory pata nahi show mein toh kabhi dekhne milegi bhi yah nahi...
It looks like disappointment is most used words today for episode 
Not related to episode
Last year I read book and loved this quote at somewhere fit for abhimaan also
Armaan may be get angry but his main trait is water and abhira is full of fire and both need eachother
That what I need to survive is not Gale's fire, kindled with rage and hatred. I have plenty of fire myself. What I need is the dandelion in the spring. The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction. The promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses. That it can be good again. And only Peeta can give me that.
Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...
Not related to episode
Last year I read book and loved this quote at somewhere fit for abhimaan also
Armaan may be get angry but his main trait is water and abhira is full of fire and both need eachother
That what I need to survive is not Gale's fire, kindled with rage and hatred. I have plenty of fire myself. What I need is the dandelion in the spring. The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction. The promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses. That it can be good again. And only Peeta can give me that.
Hunger Games by Suzzane Collins
Hey everyone! The new promo looks fresh and interesting After all the emotional rollercoasters, it finally feels like the story is heading in an...
Abhimaan ki Shaadi ka Maatam Yeh kya hogaya Abhimaan ki shaadi hogayi 4th baar Aisa kyu kia aapne bhagwan ji humare saath Deviyon aur deviyon...
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
1.1k