Areyyy.. Nahi karoongi kuch aisa..🤭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Areyyy.. Nahi karoongi kuch aisa..🤭
How to add tenor gifs in our phone key board? I remember Sunainaquin ( her username) posting it's tutorial when I asked her in oct. 2022, I don't remember now where she posted it. In old phone I added that tenor gifs option in my phone keyboard at that time looking at her tutorial, now in new phone I want to add that option in keyboard but dont remember now how to do it.
Did you checked the thread i posted y'day. Are you able to post gifs now?🤔
Originally posted by: Strangers02
Did you checked the thread i posted y'day. Are you able to post gifs now?🤔
Will check out the thread soon and will try it soon. 😊, Thanks for sharing😊
Will check out the thread soon and will try it soon. 😊, Thanks for sharing😊
Ya sure. Take your time ☺️
I don't know why I took this much of time to try this. Quite easy peasy method
🤷
Originally posted by: Strangers02
Ya sure. Take your time ☺️
I don't know why I took this much of time to try this. Quite easy peasy method
🤷
Jhgfyji vhu vjjhgikk vfddf.
Aww.. How sweet of you...🥺
Exactly! Mein wohi keh rahi thi...🤷
Darr gayi na?
Wo kya hotha hai?😏😎
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kangana-ranaut-lashes-out-at-a-meme-page-for-spreading-fake-news-about-her-marriage-with-rahul-gandh_234075
WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼🎤 👩🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...
Taimur and Jeh’s paparazzi pictures thread
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
Sidharth Malhotra new pictures and videos post here https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ4GIfFNmHD/ Dirdam wanted a separate topic for Sid
8