We're corrupting young impressionable minds here
🍾🥂🍾🥂
I'm so proud of us🤗🤗🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
We're corrupting young impressionable minds here
🍾🥂🍾🥂
I'm so proud of us🤗🤗🤗
Look at these cuties ❤️😭
https://x.com/moodyf4life/status/1758897233905250422?s=46&t=bb52WPbTsjgxtXLIs4A8sA
When I visit AT in the morning aaramse 20-30 pages nikal chuke hote during night and I dont even need to guess the "TOPIC" of discussion
Originally posted by: vibrantvibes
When I visit AT in the morning aaramse 20-30 pages nikal chuke hote during night and I dont even need to guess the "TOPIC" of discussion
![]()
We'll take that as a compliment 😘
Originally posted by: bluech96
I can’t unsee the proximity of ahm ahm in the last picture 🤣🤣 my mind.. shhhh 😭 he dosent leave one opportunity to feel her up! Lol
but this was the best serve, cus it was in front of 🤮
my hawtie 🐢🐢🐢
I had to come back to this comment 

It is a compliment
Originally posted by: Redblueblack
We're corrupting young impressionable minds here
🍾🥂🍾🥂
I'm so proud of us🤗🤗🤗


So proud..
I know.. I’m proud.. @gang leader, you are not participating and ignoring us… very bad!
Armaan vowed to never let go of her hand, never let her fall..
I find those vows to be lifelong ones and I am sure he will keep them..
Hey everyone! The new promo looks fresh and interesting After all the emotional rollercoasters, it finally feels like the story is heading in an...
Abhimaan ki Shaadi ka Maatam Yeh kya hogaya Abhimaan ki shaadi hogayi 4th baar Aisa kyu kia aapne bhagwan ji humare saath Deviyon aur deviyon...
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
1.1k