Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

This forum will teach that how our six-hitter Sharma is fit or not. 

& that Not being lean does not make him a good cricketer or worthy enough to be a Captain. 

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Palak2812

& that Not being lean does not make him a good cricketer or worthy enough to be a Captain. 

Yo-Yo test pass karne bol do. All those who are body shaming Rohit out of ignorance or malice will not even show up to the ground. 

. Technicality is a diff matter but Rohit is the greatest six hitter in world cricket now that Gayle is done.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

I don't follow much cricket so dont have a clue about his performance, if he's doing it good for him. My reaction was only based on the first impression of him. 

Then you are even more wrong speculating without knowledge. You know who has the best score in All of Indian cricketers domestic or International? Manish Pandey. Now search his record. 

And compare that to Rohit. 

Edited by BeingBlunt - 3 months ago
TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I do not think pointing out that he is not fit enough is equivalent to questioning his skills as a batsman. We all know of his staggering records and stats. So many players have spoken about that extra minute that Rohit posesses as a batter. He is a gifted player. We all know about his captaincy records in IPL. If only he had worked on his fitness and maintained discipline like Virat, he would have been twice the player Virat became. 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

I do not think pointing out that he is not fit enough is equivalent to questioning his skills as a batsman. We all know of his staggering records and stats. So many players have spoken about that extra minute that Rohit posesses as a batter. He is a gifted player. We all know about his captaincy records in IPL. If only he had worked on his fitness and maintained discipline like Virat, he would have been twice the player Virat became. 

He and VK has no comparison.

VK is in his own league and Rohit has his own legacy. 

Now I don't want go down to your level to compare both will just talk about Rohit. 

Rohit has hit most sixes, he holds the highest runs ka record.

Rohit has won WC T20, has been one of the top run scorers in the last many WCs. 

He is a opener and there has been no fitness problem he has faced unlike many super fit crickters. 

He knows what his body is, he is passing the test. 

But now people will gyaan what Rohit should do or not and can only talk about ifs. 

TorinoPasta thumbnail

He and VK has no comparison.

VK is in his own league and Rohit has his own legacy. 

Now I don't want go down to your level to compare both will just talk about Rohit. 

Rohit has hit most sixes, he holds the highest runs ka record.

Rohit has won WC T20, has been one of the top run scorers in the last many WCs. 

He is a opener and there has been no fitness problem he has faced unlike many super fit crickters. 

He knows what his body is, he is passing the test. 

But now people will gyaan what Rohit should do or not and can only talk about ifs. 

The man in your display picture also bats for fitness of players and more so after crossing 30. 

And I am not the first Indian cricket fan to talk about Rohit's fitness. It has been a discussion in cricket social media for quite a few years. We can praise Ro the batsman and captain and still critique his lack of fitness . 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

The man in your display picture also bats for fitness of players and more so after crossing 30. 

And I am not the first Indian cricket fan to talk about Rohit's fitness. It has been a discussion in cricket social media for quite a few years. We can praise Ro the batsman and captain and still critique his lack of fitness . 

The man in my display bats for fitness and he never said Rohit is unfit. 

His lack of fitness according to some makes 0 difference when he is performing.

The point is he is performing. passing the tests and his fitness isn't causing any problem then people need to change their definition of fitness. 

Go and watch today's match and see Sarfaraz guy how well he did and he definitely doesn't come in your and many other body shamers ke league mein as a fit guy. 

TorinoPasta thumbnail

The man in my display bats for fitness and he never said Rohit is unfit. 

His lack of fitness according to some makes 0 difference when he is performing.

The point is he is performing. passing the tests and his fitness isn't causing any problem then people need to change their definition of fitness. 

Go and watch today's match and see Sarfaraz guy how well he did and he definitely doesn't come in your and many other body shamers ke league mein as a fit guy. 

Yeah right! Dhoni will openly insult someone publicly smiley36. On top of that during Dhoni's captaincy years Rohit used to be quite thin and fit. 

Some cricket fans like you can cover up by calling it body shaming. It isn't. Sarfaraz will have to play consistently and score good runs. If not, the same fitness criticism will come back to haunt him. Players like Pant, Shaw have been often advised to lose weight to do better. 

bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think you require different level of fitness skills depending on roles here unlike other games. Batsmen and spinners can get away if they are marginally short of it , fast bowlers need to be supremely fit. 

bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Yo-Yo test pass karne bol do. All those who are body shaming Rohit out of ignorance or malice will not even show up to the ground. 

. Technicality is a diff matter but Rohit is the greatest six hitter in world cricket now that Gayle is done.

isn't yo yo test discontinued after dravid took over from shastri ? 

Edited by bakhtaavar - 3 months ago