Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Requesting the creative minds to please pen down some good mushy romantic fan fiction for this generation.

Honestly, I feel out of the ongoing shows at the moment, the overall vibe is much more feel-good. Even the supporting character arcs are detailed out, and the romantic scenes are very nicely depicted along with the apt bgm. In many scenes, especially the sibling bonding ones, it reminds me of the Ishqbaaz vibe.

Have been waiting for some interesting FF, but since I couldn't find any so far, requesting the writers in this forum, to please feast our eyes with something good. ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Totally agree. Out of the SP shows at the moment, Imlie is really a different show. I would also love to read some FFs on Agastya - Imlie. Hope some good writers come in the forum with their good concepts. I prefer good stories to read where the writer has not twisted the relationships. 

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PSharada

Totally agree. Out of the SP shows at the moment, Imlie is really a different show. I would also love to read some FFs on Agastya - Imlie. Hope some good writers come in the forum with their good concepts. I prefer good stories to read where the writer has not twisted the relationships. 

Yeah some nice one shots on Imlie Agastya romance would be great to read. FFs get boring after a point in time so I prefer short stories or one shots only. 

Ritika2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

😂😂 first let the actors act right in the show. The story is so boring rather the off screen drama is more interesting. 

Gags05 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Gags05

Requesting the creative minds to please pen down some good mushy romantic fan fiction for this generation.

Honestly, I feel out of the ongoing shows at the moment, the overall vibe is much more feel-good. Even the supporting character arcs are detailed out, and the romantic scenes are very nicely depicted along with the apt bgm. In many scenes, especially the sibling bonding ones, it reminds me of the Ishqbaaz vibe.

Have been waiting for some interesting FF, but since I couldn't find any so far, requesting the writers in this forum, to please feast our eyes with something good. ❤️

Koi toh likh do re.... babaaa 😅😂

YourSia thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gags05

Koi toh likh do re.... babaaa 😅😂

I have one in my drafts but I'm way too shy to post it.. I'm new to writing all this that's why🙈

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gimmeitt

I have one in my drafts but I'm way too shy to post it.. I'm new to writing all this that's why🙈

Pls do post.. Maybe it gives others some inspiration too... :)

Don't worry, I am sure you will be great.. Filhaal toh everything related to Agastya Imlie is like crumbs for us, until he returns back to the show as himself..

Looking forward to your FF :)