Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gags05 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: livelytanu

Believe in Agastya's words today. Yes, that's what I need to say to calm down myself. He said nothing can separate him from her. And even if destiny plans something like that, he would not leave her. See the writers themselves are dropping such big hints. 

Exactly this.. It was a very pointed hint towards us the audience, that July Ke Bhaiya apni Imlie ke saath hi rahenge...

On top of it, if Arunaji's storyline along with Satyavan Savitri's enactment is linked, definitely, Imlie will bring back her hubby..

Could be that Auggy falls from the cliff, goes into coma for sometime, and Surya comes-in... Or else if they show a leap somehow, it could be Auggy as Surya in disguise..

I also feel the reason, they are giving back so much BTS and interviews, is to keep the audience's interest piqued, and they know, audience loves August.. Else if they were to really kill Auggy and brink back Surya as a replacement of the love interest, it would have been a slow progression.. not so quick..  

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: joliefemme

They have not explained how the marriage is fake/ contract yet which is what is going to drive the future episodes. 

Agastya and Imlie are clear that marriage with Binni is not legal in the first place. Just like how their contract marriage was. At least Imlie and Agastya had registered their marriage and had a 6m validity or legality to theirs but the one with Binni had neither imo. 

They won't play with the character of Agastya by making him a bigamist. I'm sure the team will think of a way to bring the truth out how the wedding was fake. 

I think the team did a huge mistake by showing Binni Agastya fake wedding (that too in such detail if they weren't planning to see through the end of it). 

Also if they did really kill off Agastya then all these points are futile aren't they? 

This is the part of the premise why Agastya will be Surya. Today's episode kind of validated that Binni is sure to stay. They didn't explain much for it to be played in the future episodes. 

livelytanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

I felt Agastya just didn’t want to lose Imlie and honestly he himself did not know that he is going to be in an accident. He knew he mistrusted Imlie so he did not want to lose her at any cost. Agastya wanted to marry Imlie and then go home and tell the family the truth - he was sure he could resolve the issue with family and Binnie. That does not make him bigamist. 

I couldn't be angry at Agastya even after the blunder he made. He loved Imlie and wanted to be with her. The tears in his eyes were real. Sai was so good here. Yes he thought with Imlie by his side he could sort all the issues. He never knew someone would bump him off. 

livelytanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: LKashish

I think it borders on bigamy for the Chaudhary’s. From their perspective, Imlie is cooking up a story about their dead Gattu in order to keep her claws in his family, in order to ruin them. Binni is their new bahu who lost her suhag because of Imlie. Even though it absolutely makes sense that Gattu would pull the same stunt twice and that his marriage with Imlie is registered unlike his marriage with Binni. Dadi doesn’t seem to care about what’s legal or not at this point. She’s just hell bent on seeing Imlie as a bad omen. Agastya’s death probably won’t help the situation. Even knowing that Navya killed Dhanraj and Kunal, she’ll still sees Kairi and Meera as the catalysts that brought their end. Imlie will be no different to her. 

I think this will exactly be the premise. 

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: imlie12345

Do they show Agastya once the car crashes?

My theory is he jumps at the last minute and gets out of the car before it crashes and they won't show his face at the funeral - they've changed the promo before so they can change it again. 

If that happens they can't prove he is dead they just assume - probably not likely though

I think the family will know the truth now because Navya is arrested for everyones murder so they won't blame her family for that but just for Agastya's death

I wonder if Meera will be back at all now?

@jolifemme @gags05  - I don't think I tagged this properly smiley5

I don't think newbies are allowed to tag. Jaldi jaldi become a groupbie so you can tag lol. 

livelytanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: LKashish

I really don’t wanna believe that Agastya and Imlie’s first time would be in those circumstances. She was blindfolded and they were on top of a truck in broad daylight. I think we have a long way to go before Imlie4 is born lol. They already have Ashu-jhi for now as their nephew/kid. 

Right now, my biggest concern is whether Agastya is actually alive or not. We’d have to see how Imlie stays at the Chaudhary’s as well. There has to be a leap of a few months to show what life was like without Agastya. It’s the only way to build up Imlie’s grief and hopefully Binni’s evilpan. Imlie has to meet Surya in the wild away from the Chaudhary’s, maybe at the market like how they showed in the promo. Whichever it is, she should be the first to see him and get shocked by him being a duplicate of August Babu. Waise Surya’s character will be different than Agastya, I’m curious about the way they’ll change Sai’s chemistry with Adrija for that role. 

There can be a leap but how can Surya be someone else other than Agastya? I am really really hoping that Surya is Agastya. smiley18

livelytanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai2311

In this track of Savitri bringing back her Satyawan from the clutches of death it will be interesting to see if Surya is Imlie’s suraj or Yamraj. 

Let Surya be Imlie's Agastya. smiley19

livelytanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

1. Car accident death. ITV mein it's never a clean death 

Same thing happened in Imlie 2 as well I guess. Its never a clean death. 

livelytanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

Yes this time they had a successful marriage and they married in front of Radha Krishna. Imlie is like Radha who loved Krishna with all her dil - That is what Vishwa also said today while dying. Vishwa said to Agastya that you were busy fighting with her but she was silently loving you all the time. There is no way they are going to show Imlie falling in love with someone else or moving on being a widow. They will show a leap of few months maybe and then Surya will come in Imlie's life. I think Agastya will take the disguise because they have Binni to overcome and he can't do it coming back as Agastya. 

Agastya as disguise will be the best possible way to solve the issues. Otherwise he would be tagged as Binni's husband. 

livelytanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Surya has dark shades I suppose. 

Like he shot the criminal and covered it up by saying he did it in self defense or something. I don't think he's negative or a love interest. Woh toh August babu hi honge but Surya may bring some fun entertainment element to the show. 

Oh how bad I feel neither they nor us could enjoy them being married. 

August babu will change his nature so than no one gets to know about him.