Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
thoda 5/10 second aur chod dethe yaar 😭 aur kaun hai abhira ke paas.. 😭. My babies! 😭. I’m hoping for an extension from aajka last scene, I think where Abhira is panicking thinking about yuvraj in the bed. I hope Armaan comes and comforts her!Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
My babies🥹❤️
yaaay.. Renee is back. Please acha kuch likh Lena behen.. please 😭 Mai thak gayi… 🤣Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Yk the difference - Armaan hugged back abhira so tightly that he didn't want her to let go. He didn't hesitate a bit while hugging her back - a mere friend who he has never been into love.
Originally posted by: bluech96
My babies! ❤️❤️Abhira initiated the hug 😭😭
Baby was soo scared! 😭
https://x.com/meghszz/status/1757212409956303084?s=46&t=bb52WPbTsjgxtXLIs4A8sA
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
I love this friendship 💕
No babes. Aaj mera ek encounter hua hai shipper se. Baapre itna defensive koi kisi fictional show ke liye kaise ho sakta hai
Stan twitter really surprises me. They are appreciating that criminal yuvraj and Dadi today but when it comes to Armaan, they nullify everything that guy does. I have always been more of an abhira stan but these people will make sure that I sympathise with Armaan a bit more. .
That guy is dragged everytime like even if he does something good, he is still being bashed with same words of being a two timer and cheater.
They just hate him for existing. Ah, I am actually feeling bad for a fictional character and how. I have always been more of a female lead stan in every show but the blind hatred armaan is getting is making me empathise with that guy a bit more. And I can't even help defending him.
Sam yaaar… she killed it here! And sheh boy I’m starting to love him more 😭😭
https://x.com/meghszz/status/1757252560107565258?s=46&t=bb52WPbTsjgxtXLIs4A8sA
Also don't fret over Armaan haters. Gin ke 4-5 hain. Usme se ek toh SaiRat/Ghum fan hai. She comes here occassionally to only point out the flaws and accuse Armaan of something he didn't even commit. Maine use jawab dena band kar diya. Bus sarcastic post karti rehti hun
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Stan twitter really surprises me. They are appreciating that criminal yuvraj and Dadi today but when it comes to Armaan, they nullify everything that guy does. I have always been more of an abhira stan but these people will make sure that I sympathise with Armaan a bit more. .
That guy is dragged everytime like even if he does something good, he is still being bashed with same words of being a two timer and cheater.
They just hate him for existing. Ah, I am actually feeling bad for a fictional character and how. I have always been more of a female lead stan in every show but the blind hatred armaan is getting is making me empathise with that guy a bit more. And I can't even help defending him.
Renee I understand. Chhod unko! Aaj mood nahi off karte. We have been treated with such a good episode. Let's enjoy it while it lasts
Arey negative baato ko bhul jao ladkiyon pls
Focus sirf positive pe rokho 🤞
Abhi woh dono sirf dost hai,, pyar hone me time hai
Hey everyone! The new promo looks fresh and interesting After all the emotional rollercoasters, it finally feels like the story is heading in an...
Abhimaan ki Shaadi ka Maatam Yeh kya hogaya Abhimaan ki shaadi hogayi 4th baar Aisa kyu kia aapne bhagwan ji humare saath Deviyon aur deviyon...
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
1.1k