Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
in 2020 they won too over 49ners but not in 2022 as rams won and 2021 buccaneers won Brady 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳. I’m glad in 2022 they were not even in the superbowl. So tired on them being in the Super Bowl win or not.Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
back to back. Perhaps Back to back to back ?
Next Year who is gonna stop them ? Last night and this season they have they so much issues and swift and too much drama. An still they won the whole thingin 2020 they won too over 49ners but not in 2022 as rams won and 2021 buccaneers won Brady 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳. I’m glad in 2022 they were not even in the superbowl. So tired on them being in the Super Bowl win or not.

I hope some New York team or cali team lol. Tom Brady needs to return though he’s part owner with Las Vegas raiders.Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Next Year who is gonna stop them ? Last night and this season they have they so much issues and swift and too much drama. An still they won the whole thing
I did not know where to tag you but wanted to since morning. Did you see Ranveer Singh’s new brand advt 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I did not know where to tag you but wanted to since morning. Did you see Ranveer Singh’s new brand advt 😂😂😂😂😂😂
What did he do now? 
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Ever since twitter became x and someone shares a link i keep think its a p**n site link
Elon musk let his intrusive thoughts win with the renaming😂
Red Flag Alert! The coach isn't always right, and it is okay to disagree with the coach. But when a man cannot keep his emotions in check and shoves a 65-year-old coach in anger, an act of ultimate disrespect and line-crossing in sports, then you can't tell what other acts of violence the man may do in anger.
Travis claimed he was telling him he loved himOriginally posted by: return_to_hades
Red Flag Alert! The coach isn't always right, and it is okay to disagree with the coach. But when a man cannot keep his emotions in check and shoves a 65-year-old coach in anger, an act of ultimate disrespect and line-crossing in sports, then you can't tell what other acts of violence the man may do in anger.

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0