Tie game w about 6 minutes left
Chiefs 16
49ers 16
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Tie game w about 6 minutes left
Chiefs 16
49ers 16
No they tied now it’s over time !!
No they tied now it’s over time !!
what?? Our telecast is behind??
It still shows few min left?!
4 min left in the game
The tie seems scripted almost 
no I meant because they tied it might go on longer 2 minutes to go
Everytime I genuinely forget how many ads they have during the game every time 
2 minutes warning. I will be shocked if game is tie at the end of 4th quarter.
19-16
Beautiful kick for field goal. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jGDrBId08Q
https://youtu.be/xnf9qurQTV8?si=4FXwVXDlLVtp1NkS
3