lady Gaga is rooting on the 49ners n came with her jacket n boots lol 😂Maybe I’m too old fashioned to understand wherez ma bad girls at?
Taylor swift in stadium drinking it up 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
lady Gaga is rooting on the 49ners n came with her jacket n boots lol 😂Maybe I’m too old fashioned to understand wherez ma bad girls at?
Taylor swift in stadium drinking it up 
They should have had Jay z lady Gaga n others there on stage with usher esp Gaga’s she was in the mood to party swift is just boozing it up
Rachel and Ross was a pleasant surprise in ever eats ad
can they come in a show or movie soon? Or have their own tv show
Mahomes fooled 49ers
and it worked this time. Not cool.
10-6
49ers needs a touchdown really bad.
Kansas City got a field goal
49ers 10 - Chiefs 6
they do they do
I know just like the crowd thinking Justin will be on stage with usher 😱Mahomes fooled 49ers
and it worked this time. Not cool.
I don’t care on Taylor’s man’s team the 49ners need to win
Chief got the ball again. And touchdown
10 -13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jGDrBId08Q
https://youtu.be/xnf9qurQTV8?si=4FXwVXDlLVtp1NkS
3