Super Bowl 58 ( Chiefs Win ) 🎶- Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

175

Views

6.5k

Users

11

Likes

169

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Gulaal-e-Jung Thumbnail 15th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago
#61

Originally posted by: Bekind

10 - 3


So glad chief were not able to do touchdown. Mahomes tried fake throw and got sacked lolsmiley36


I know the stadium majority were cheering that they didn’t get the touchdown lol. The Bay Area gang can be viscious they waited long to see them not only in the superbowl again but taking down the chiefs is personal
wat_up thumbnail
Gulaal-e-Jung Thumbnail 15th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago
#62

Justin Bieber in allegiant stadium IMG_2457.jpeg

Edited by wat_up - 2 years ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago
#63

Originally posted by: wat_up

Justin Bieber in allegiant stadium IMG_2457.jpeg


glad Justin is doing better and enjoying the game

wat_up thumbnail
Gulaal-e-Jung Thumbnail 15th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago
#64

UPDATE HALF TIME:

Usher time crowd lit 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥my song yeah yeah

Edited by wat_up - 2 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago
#65

Originally posted by: wat_up

Usher time on stage crowd lit


USA ka prabhu deva ya salman smiley36

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago
#66

Maybe I’m too old fashioned to understand wherez ma bad girls at?smiley36

wat_up thumbnail
Gulaal-e-Jung Thumbnail 15th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago
#67

Originally posted by: Nishita123


USA ka prabhu deva ya salman smiley36

meaning ? I just know I used to jam to his music esp the song scream lol 😂
Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago
#68

Underwhelming halftime show

Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago
#69

Originally posted by: wat_up

meaning ? I just know I used to jam to his music esp the song scream lol 😂

He took his shirt off right? That’s why salman smiley36

wat_up thumbnail
Gulaal-e-Jung Thumbnail 15th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago
#70

Originally posted by: Nishita123

He took his shirt off right? That’s why salman smiley36

oh ok lol n yes he took shirt off. I think in the stadium vs on tv we get a little more entertainment as no commercial breaks n we see the mistakes. As soon as biebier was in the criwd we knew he won’t be going on the stage. I will share more pics on him Taylor n Gaga .

Related Topics

Sports thumbnail

Posted by: Maroonporsche · 8 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jGDrBId08Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jGDrBId08Q
Expand â–¼
Sports thumbnail

Posted by: Maroonporsche · 7 months ago

https://youtu.be/xnf9qurQTV8?si=4FXwVXDlLVtp1NkS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnf9qurQTV8
Expand â–¼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".