Half of her fans would be bashing her in a year or so.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Half of her fans would be bashing her in a year or so.
Tripti is nothing special and she's over hyped a lot. I did not find her better in Rashmika in Animal but saw people being blown away by her acting. Just my opinion.
No, not yet! I have only watched her in Bulbul which was an interesting film. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll watch it one of these days.Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24
Her face if I am being brutally honest is slightly above average to averagely pretty. But her acting skills are exceptional. I am honest there too. Have you seen Qala ? Highly recommend it !
She is not Deepika so she is special

She's not the next Tabu, she's the next Tripti 
Originally posted by: TotalBetty
She's not the next Tabu, she's the next Tripti
If you say so
First and foremost Tabu is lovely and a mind blowing actress.
Regarding Dhamri, she has a lot going for her. I can give you a list. 🤒
1. Ermm.. 🤔
2 Ahhh.. 🙄
3. She's um...🤔
Look the list is endless, so see she has so much going for her. 🫠
Maa Behen reviews- Madhuri Dixit and Triptii Dimri...
Need special topic Watch Maa Behan And one and only Madhuri shines 💕💕
Triptii Dimri- new brand ambassador for Victoria’s Secret https://www.instagram.com/reel/DW6Uiq2jKpS/?igsh=MWUxcmM3bnptejR2OA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaA3nxhE-Wd/?igsh=MXR4MXo5anVkZzE2Zg%3D%3D
37